Psssssst....must watch SC show!!!

nellie

Quote "Thanks for watching super cycling and please wear those helmets...cheers" Unquote. AG.

Not sure how many of you knew this but I understand Arnie is (or should i say was) a 2hr 25 marathoner! Thats flippin quick! Clap

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote "Thanks for watching super cycling and please wear those helmets...cheers" Unquote. AG.

Not sure how many of you knew this but I understand Arnie is (or should i say was) a 2hr 25 marathoner! Thats flippin quick! Clap

was excellent runner, runner's world had an Article on Sweaties (some serious climb close to Rau/Wits Tech (Auckland Park) , he posted some very good times up there! All the best Sa Runners regularly went there to do hill training!Dead

Maybe they will unveil a new and fresh and competant (Sorry Andrew!) presentation crew??? Nah!! That would be wishful thinking!!

Met 'n helmet aan...... nah!!!!!!!

Oom , ek gaan jou nou scare!!! Met of sonder 'n helmet, gaan Arnie jou weghardloop teen daardie BUUULLTTTTT , O JA, jy kan met jou fiets gaanLOLLOL

Arnie is one of a select few who can boast having attained silver medals at The Two Oceans and Comrades races and still runs a great time trial at RAC on Tuesday evenings.

I wonder what the target viewership of SC is, I would imagine its the 18-25 year old market but I could be wrong.

I am not a regular viewer of the show (I find it rather immature - but I am old and thats just my opinionBig%20smile) - but I dont know of too many folk in my circle who dos watch regularly.

Now I am not advocating changes to the show, and I have no real opinion or interest in the content I have seen, but everything strikes me as been all kinda "glossy and pretty" and they generally have a reluctance to tackle real issues.  

Sorry, didnt mean to hijack the thread, it just sort of "happened".!Big%20smile 
porky2007-08-28 02:34:49

Not going to watch it :) My wife want to watch "Ugly Betty" and I am going to sit on the IDT without a helmet. So please keep me up to date tomorrow :)

Not going to watch it :) My wife want to watch "Ugly Betty" and I am going to sit on the IDT without a helmet. So please keep me up to date tomorrow :)

LOLLOL - Well, I wont be watching it either, so will join you in looking for an update tomorrow narra.

I would like to say I will be on an indoor trainer, but I will be doing an 8km TT (running obviously) earlier, and at 8pm I will hopefully be comfortably flopped out on my favourite sofa with a cup of tea a nice biscuit and the evening newspaper.    

whos wearing da pant in you house??? Missing SS for ugly betty???ConfusedLOLLOLLOL

Hahaha!! Shame....know how you feel....the sister and little devil brother always wants to fight me for the remote (to either watch Disney Channel or Cartoon Network...Ugly Betty being one of the favourite programs unfortunately!)

hehe....luckily i can still win the fights most of the time!

Hahaha!! Shame....know how you feel....the sister and little devil brother always wants to fight me for the remote (to either watch Disney Channel or Cartoon Network...Ugly Betty being one of the favourite programs unfortunately!)

hehe....luckily i can still win the fights most of the time!

Aaaahhh...the wonders od dual DSTV...otherwise I would have to watch reruns of SC...ClapClapClap

Porky' date=' witch club's TT ? [/quote']

"Rand athletics" Narra, tonight from the VA in bedfordview.