Psssssst....must watch SC show!!!

nellie

Ek verstaan die girl se frustrasie , dit moes 'n moerse teleurstelling gewees het toe sy uitgelaat was .

Ek het egter 'n groot probleem met s/cycling wat haar toelaat om hul program as platform te gebruik om haar griewe te lig . Kon aan Andrew se houding sien dat hy maar goed kant gekies het . Het ook sy vrae so gestel dat haar prestasies en haar teleurstelling met cycling sa duidelik na vore gekom het .

Stem Saam met groot Lem . Ek dink haar hele houding het haar meer skade as goed gedoen . Ek dink daar is kanale wat gebruik kon word voordat sy op tv haar so moes uitspreek .

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wat ook uitgekom het is dat sy die vrae omtrent prysgeld aan CSA gestel het en hulle haar toe na die organiseerders verwys het. Die borge het toe blykbaar die saak met CSA opgevat...

Ek verstaan die girl se frustrasie ' date=' dit moes 'n moerse teleurstelling gewees het toe sy uitgelaat was .

[/quote'] 

was nie oor die regte redes uitgelaat nie...

Ek het egter 'n groot probleem met s/cycling wat haar toelaat om hul program as platform te gebruik om haar griewe te lig . Kon aan Andrew se houding sien dat hy maar goed kant gekies het . Het ook sy vrae so gestel dat haar prestasies en haar teleurstelling met cycling sa duidelik na vore gekom het .

dis hoekom die show daar is... 

Stem Saam met groot Lem . Ek dink haar hele houding het haar meer skade as goed gedoen . Ek dink daar is kanale wat gebruik kon word voordat sy op tv haar so moes uitspreek .

skade? As CSA opf*k, en nie iemand Worlds to stuur wat dit verdien nie???

Hoekom nooi Andrew nie die grootkoppe van CSA en die keurders ook op Supercycling nie? Dan kan hulle mos hulle kant van die saak stel en kan almal weet wat aangaan. Wonder of hulle sal instem...

for colonel :

ac - understands the girls' frustration, must have been really disspointing

me - because she wasn't left out for the right reason

ac - have problems with her using  the show to raise her problems...

me - thats what the show is there for

ac thought her whole attidude has done her more damage than good

me - damageConfused CSA f*cks up, and don't send someone who deserves it to Worlds???
cervelo2007-08-29 01:23:49

Ek dink daar is kanale wat gebruik kon word voordat sy op tv haar so moes uitspreek . 
Uhmmm.... Nee, daar is nie enige kanale wat sy kon gebruik nie...

Dit is een van die dinge waaraan daar ook gewerk moet word....

This is one of the reasons I like Ronel. She really is one of the few female cyclists who thinks not only of herself but of the sport in general.

These ladies are trying to make a living out of racing and it is very unfair when your prize money is so little compared to the male counterparts.

Ronel has tried to make cycling better overall for all woman and she gets kicked out of her rightfull place at worlds for it....I think she did a good thing and made the ignorant people realise what more is going on behind the scenes and how wrong everything is being run!!

You go girl...!!!

Another thing that Chilli pepper mentioned after the Lost City race was that there was price money for the Mens and mixed tandems but not ladies tandems. Then organizers still wonders why the ladies bunches are so small. Maybe the riders in the men's licnece categories must "strike" to assist the ladies to get bigger price money.

Was thinking the same thing ian! Dont know if the guys is going to fall for that though! Well,striking works in other jobs,so why not in cycling....? hehe(imagin)

Another thing that Chilli pepper mentioned after the Lost City race was that there was price money for the Mens and mixed tandems but not ladies tandems. Then organizers still wonders why the ladies bunches are so small. Maybe the riders in the men's licnece categories must "strike" to assist the ladies to get bigger price money.

Or maybe just ask the sponsors why they do not devide the money equily?  Or maybe the sponsors don't know how the money gets devided?  Who decides who gets what? Who decided that the ladies must only get R6000 at the crit race?? 

Just asking.... 

And still a deafening silence from the CSA on what the criteria for the selection was ....

So much for communication ...

And this is not a shot at Carinus - after all he can only communicate what is provided to him. But it sounds like a pretty toothless position that he is holding.

What I did giggle at, was when she said, "I had a 30 min conversation with one of the selectors, I'm not going to mention names, but it was the head selector"

I do think that she has very valid points, but that there is a fine line between assertive, and being aggressive, and that her points need to be presented in a less agressive way, if she is fighting for ladies cycling in general.

Mrs Colonel It sounded to me taht she did try the silent politics but it did not work and now went over to being agressive.

How professional is aggressive?  You can still get your point across in an assertive manner, without playing silent politics.