Psssssst....must watch SC show!!!

nellie

Not going to watch it :) My wife want to watch "Ugly Betty" and I am going to sit on the IDT without a helmet. So please keep me up to date tomorrow :)

welcome to my life!  Dead

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will lose all respect I have for Ronel if she moans about team selection. No top sportsperson with self respect will go on national TV and  moan cause they're not selected for a team. Imagine all the rugby, cricket and everyone else that feel hard done by go and moan. Or I go to the teacher cause my laaitie was dropped to the u11 B cricket team. Same thing. He must just score more runs.

Groot Lem - Did you run out of things to say? Lie down before you hurt yourself ...

waar was jy grootlem..krieket mense is mos maar oor die algemeen die 1stes om te moan as hulle uit die nationale span gelaat word haha

I will lose all respect I have for Ronel if she moans about team selection. No top sportsperson with self respect will go on national TV and  moan cause they're not selected for a team. Imagine all the rugby' date=' cricket and everyone else that feel hard done by go and moan. [/quote']

Grootlem, have you ever heard of a guy called Jacques Kallis? No? What's that...

I will lose all respect I have for Ronel if she moans about team selection. No top sportsperson with self respect will go on national TV and  moan cause they're not selected for a team. Imagine all the rugby' date=' cricket and everyone else that feel hard done by go and moan. Or I go to the teacher cause my laaitie was dropped to the u11 B cricket team. Same thing. He must just score more runs.[/quote']Groot Lem don't talk sh*t! The CSA should have and could have come out and explained their reasoning for leaving the current SA champ out of the team. They never did despite bullsh*t promises about improving communication. This is not about doing better, by all accounts she is currently the best. Why the hell shouldn't she complain and loudly at that. Even SA rugby had to come out and explain their controversial decision relating to Watson - why is CSA above that???

would also like to know. It didn't broadcast on Mnet-super sport channel. It is however going to be broadcasted tomorrow morning whitch I can watch. smiley1.gif

Only caught the last 5 minutes of an Interview between Ronel and Andrew. Although very presentable and articulate , Ronel seemed to be airing her reasons for being disgruntled about not being selected.

Although I think she has a just cause, she is walking a  narow PR tightrope. She needs to present her argument more concisely and prevent coming across as "sower grapes" (there was this slight undertone on the show).

She is seeking legal advice, if this is the case she might need a PR company as well.
BrokeSpoke2007-08-28 15:12:55

I have not heard what she had to say but I think just the mere fact super cycling agreed to let her on the show, says to me that they also agree that she should say the stuff that needs to be said.

Yah it seems like everything in SA sport is deurmekaar. Maybe I should start watching darts. I wonder how many dartboards and darts I could buy if I sell my bike? Might even have some buks left to spend on an extra beer or two.

Guest colonel

I can see she is sour over not being selected and thinks she should cause she is SA Champ but I dont see Malcolm causeing a huffy over it? I still believe she has cut off her nose to spite her face. Do I thnk she shouldve gone, yes but still.....Blast me Im not worried.

Ronel het niks terug gehou nie en duidelik dit gestel dat sy uitgelaat is weens politiek agv dinge wat gebeur het by wedrenne waar sy betrokke was. Sy het niks gehad teen die dames wat wel gekies is nie, maar wel teen die mense wat die kies werk gedoen het.  Sy het geen name genoem nie en genoem dat sy met die keurders in gesprek was en regshulp gaan inwin om na die hele storie te kyk. Sy het ook genoem dat sy in 'n stryd gewikkel is om vroue ryers dieselfde erkenning en prysgeld te gee as die mans en dat dit deel is van die rede dat sy uitgelaat is.

O ja, en mens kon sien sy was highly pissed off oor die hele storie...
sias2007-08-29 00:13:24

Het so stukkie gesien. Wat Ronel toe genoem het is dat in 'n sekere race was daar 11 licensie kategorie en daarvan was net een vir ladies. Hierin moes die junior, elite en Vtes dames vir die selfde prysgeld meeding.

Sy het okk genoem dat in 'n sekere race die totale prysgeld R 106 000 was en net R 6 500 vir dames. kan enige dame kwaad maak.

ek stem saam met wat sy te s? gehad het, sal enige vrou de moer in maak! R6000 van R106000? WTF??? Die beste nie gekies vir Worlds, huh CSA???? Wonder hoekom vat sy dit nie na UCI nie?