Garmin Edge 800 announced.

Jaco Steyn

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about big, i saw 2 guys riding with their Garmin gps on the TB. I picked the one up just as we started climbing Baviaans Back must have come loose some how??

Lelik gaan sleg lyk op my arm!!!!!! My Polar pas mooi daar!!!!!!

It even integrates with your scale via ANT+

B) B) B)

Whats that mean.?

Or are you just kidding, sorry, but that review of yours is too long to keep my concentration, so I am looking for the shortened Spinnekop version. :)

Whats that mean.?

Or are you just kidding, sorry, but that review of yours is too long to keep my concentration, so I am looking for the shortened Spinnekop version. :)

It means if your scale has ANT technology it can wirelessly transfer your weight to the Garmin, work like a dream for guys upgrading to power metre's that don't want to spend more cash on the tracking unit

Just for interest sake. You guys mention it being to big, but surely if it isn't heavier and it is easier to operate it shouldn't be a problem?

Just for interest sake. You guys mention it being to big, but surely if it isn't heavier and it is easier to operate it shouldn't be a problem?

No, not to me it isnt.

I like a big screen, and the touch facility seems easy, instead of pushing fiddly buttons, and the extra 2 grammes is immaterial.

I'll just carry one less energy bar :) - actually half an energy bar, as I see a full one weighs almost as much as the garmin!!.

The weight is less than 2 medium sized eggs. Not heavy at all and its smaller than the 705. If I can not find an android app for my phone, this will definitely be on my to-save-for list