So What are your Plans for the LONG weekend ??

DMC007

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At 5am on Wed morning 9 of us start a 5 day cycle tour from Jhb to Durban - 750km through the freestate, over the Drakensberg and ending at the coast on Sunday.

Yihaaaaaa!!!! :) :) :)

At 5am on Wed morning 9 of us start a 5 day cycle tour from Jhb to Durban - 750km through the freestate, over the Drakensberg and ending at the coast on Sunday.

Hey Wrigs...hope you have enough shammy cream with you. :lol:

Have a Blast and let us know how it went.

Guest teh_runnah

Not going away, but doing two long runs this long weekend. Cannot wait :)

Fantastic, for a cause or just for fun?

Going on a golf tour this weekend

Zebula on Friday

Euphoria Saturday and

Elements Sunday

Taking MTB along, hoping there is places to ride after the game on Saturday.

At last it feels like the "snot-siekte" is leaving my body!!! Heehaaaa!!!

Well !!... school closes on Thursday and I'll be packing our bags, loading the MTBikes, hooking up the fishing rods and heading off to StruisBaai. Oh...I forgot the MEAT.

..now Damn!! 'YOU KNOW WHEN YOU A CYCLIST WHEN'...you have to cut the weekend short. Will be leaving Struisbaai Saturday afternoon sothat I dont miss out on Sunday's DC training. :lol: :lol:

Well, at least the whole family is satisfied.

The wife gets away for almost 2 days,

I'm back in time for Sunday's training and the kids have a JOL !!

Struisbaai, how I wish, but December is 2-half months away. :rolleyes: My better half with on conference this weekend so I will be looking after three kids. BUT, early morning rides will be performed at 5am on Friday and Saturday. The rest of the time will be spent doing the things the Mommy normally does, well I will try...

Struisbaai, how I wish, but December is 2-half months away. :rolleyes: My better half with on conference this weekend so I will be looking after three kids. BUT, early morning rides will be performed at 5am on Friday and Saturday. The rest of the time will be spent doing the things the Mommy normally does, well I will try...

If the accomadation is FREE...how can I refuse.

N'Joy the bonding with the kids!