So What are your Plans for the LONG weekend ??

DMC007

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Staying at home. Long ride on Friday, shorter ride on Saturday, rest / braai on Sunday (maybe a bit of Mtb in Majik on Sunday afternoon)

When you are retired - every weekend is a long one. :blink:

I dont know yet, I wanted to go diving but I got lazy and when I woke up it was too late to book, so, thinking of taking the cruiser out, just ride and wherever I end up just book in for the night somewhere, one good thing about the bad economy, theres usually always room at the Inn.! :D

When you are retired - every weekend is a long one. :blink:

I dont know yet, I wanted to go diving but I got lazy and when I woke up it was too late to book, so, thinking of taking the cruiser out, just ride and wherever I end up just book in for the night somewhere, one good thing about the bad economy, theres usually always room at the Inn.! :D

Silver lining, hey! ;)

:rolleyes:

Leaving for Hartenbos in precisely 19 hours...

So will probably overlook the waves crashing while enjoying a tjop on braai day

Hermanus!

A nice ride on Friday, maybe the whale festival half marathon on saturday, but i'll really have to consider that one. haven't urn in a while.

But the weekend should be great! hope the weather plays along!!

Driving to Jhb on Thurs to spend the weekend with my daughter,do some shopping,catch a movie,eat good food and going to Groenies to ride there for the first time on Sun,meet a bunch of Hubbers and braai and beer. :)

Due to my small medical problem (refer to my other thread), no saddle this month so instead I'm taking my son to a the Cotlands Teddy Bear Picnic on Friday then just going to braai and sleep the rest of the weekend spending time with the wife and kids.

The PE Masters and Ladies Club season kicks off on Friday with a family ride of 11km's-I'll be taking my wife and 10 year old (up from Cape Town)>

On Saturday they have a gentle 46 km race.First time I'll be on my road bike in a while after sticking to the mtb over the past few months.

Should be fun :D

Thursday day off (annual physical ..... no my prostate is ok thanks). Friday road bike about 3 hours, Saturday long MTB +- 6 hours, Sunday 2-2.5hr MTB easy.

On between that a lot of chilling out and just a little home stuff (tidying garage, garden) and some bike stuff I want to do.