This is why **common sense** is vital in S.A.

Nish4

People who go to these professors and magic doctors, doesn't have any less common sense than the steroid filled gym junkies you see in the locker rooms @ virgin active, admiring themselves in the mirror. That is exactly why I quit my gym membership. If I want upperbody workout I surf, for lower body I cycle and instead of powerplate I look for nice stretch of sinkplaat road on my mtb. I have to say, these days it is the educated people who do a lot of the stupid things we see, while the uneducated just use what they know to survive.

I ride my bike on a Sunday morning when I should be in church. And I go to gym. And I'm educated.

I'm so confused... :blink:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I am not saying that everyone who go to gym are idiots, but those who endanger their own health by using bad substances so that they can look better also lack "common sense" just like people who visit the professer lack "common sense".

I will definitely not be consulting with him.

Just now there is truth to his claims and I end up getting back together with my ex. :o

You might be surprized at the power of traditional medicine.

How much do you really know? B)

Evva visited a sangoma?

Evva visited a sangoma?

I had almost 20 years worth of dealings with Sangomas and Traditional healers and i am still waiting to see it work.....i am also waiting to see a UFO.

Evva visited a sangoma?

Dude, the moment these guys began advocating the rape of babies and virgins to cure aids, they lost all possible hope of having any credibility with me (minute as that hope might have been). I know a sangoma in personal capacity and can tell you that while some of the herbal remedies she prepares have anecdotal evidence supporting some health benefits, most of what I have seen and heard is a crock of sh!t.

Not for me thanks

Why does this poephol not just make himself win the lotto and retire.

Cause that would put him out of business - ahhhh you see young padawan there is method to his madness :huh:

AHAAA.. The "Prof" should try and include a cure/help to create "brilliant spelling and grammar".....

Should "CONFIDENTIALLY GUARANTEED" not read as "Confidentiality Guaranteed"???:unsure:

Clearly "the Prof" doesn't subscribe to his own methods!!!

I hope he's tax registered. That would be a problem; otherwise I cant see one.

He is like a tobacco company in a way. Making a living off suckers

Everybody's got to make a living. If the prof is a fraud natural selection will take care of his patients. I don't see what education has to do with this.

Natural Selection in a few words...You stupid, you die biggrin.gif