K*k service from Winning Time

fandacious

i am always scared of using my WT chip.. worried it wont register or something stupid.. feel slightly more confident with championchip.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by American Flyers

We cannot blame WT or PPA for not getting our results quickly because we were supposed to renew membership fee in July and I noticed lots of people do it in the last minutes. So the PPA have to update the information before putting the results up.  We must learn to be patient.

Patient?!. I'm still waiting for the proper time  for my Construction du Cap ride which was in Feb, or was it March? they recorded me at 11hrs54mins and even I don't cycle that slow!!!

Sent numerous e-mails which WT ignored but which eventually got picked up by PPA. Last heard "looking into my problem" which wasn't my problem anyway, but theirs. WT is second rate and I think is run as a hobby by a few individuals.

I've just went through both the 40 and 77 results. I've seen that i did the short route(without my knowledge) on a tandem(alone) with an ave. of 16.5km/h.

I must have been drunk because i recall seeing the 4way stop at phisantekraal.

Wonder what happened. I love to drink, but i'm sure i have been sober and on my own bike on Sunday

Who do i contact to sort this out?

Seeing as I get no response from PPA, does anyone have email contact details for WT? I'd really like them to come have a look @ the topic here and give us some feedback.

I thought you had a 45min pee and fell off the C group then you chased back to be a minute ahead? Not bashing just trying to make sense of it all.

i didnt have a 45min pee, it was long but not that long. i took me a bout 45min to catch the group i was in... and only finished 4 sec ahead of the second guy, so i made a mistake saying i had a 1 min gap,apologies

I think the reason we haven't got our results yet is that the WT team is up in Joburg for the Dome 2 Dome. I remember it was the same story for another race last year (I can't remember which one...) where the Capetonian's had to wait.

Dylan' date=' if you were a minute ahead after Hells, a) you climb better than me you bast*d and b) why did you want to pack it all in?

[/quote']

mistake, i was only 4 sec ahead of the guy that came 2nd, but that was after a 5km downhill and im not a great descender. pack it all in? im not au fait with that?

okei' date=' dink jy wragtig a site sal 'n "skel" e-mail het.

Wat suip julle daar in die strand?

mail jou skel soontoe.[/quote']

Ek bly nie in die strand nie... dis net kommin mense wat in die strand bly...  Tongue