K*k service from Winning Time

fandacious

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey fandacious i agree with you a 3g data card and as you go over the timing mats your time could be uploaded to the database . it really should not be a problem but looks like they make it very difficult and take days to sort out their problems

I have had a problem with these guys before and when I phoned the voice mail told me they were all up in Jhb and I should call back in 3 days.

I now ask myself how many people do these guys employ that nobody is left in the office when they go time an event.

Definitely run by a bunch of part time amatuers

Ja' date=' maar die enigste epos adress wat hulle het is queries@winningtime.co.za

en ek query niks nie.. ek skel hulle
[/quote']

Heokom bel jy hulle nie? 0861timing

Faantjie

Kan jy al jouself voorstel as jy bel

"Welcome to the winningtime help line, if you know the extension phone it now.  If you want to book us for an event press 1, if you want to query a result press 2, if you want to bitch and moan press3....... you are caller number 4000 in the que, if you want us to call you back press hash now otherwise please hold for the only assistent,  your call will take approximately 4 hours to answer, please hold and we hope you have a SH!T day, thank you for using winningtime as your preferred cock up timing system"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Just heard I have to get a "MAZDA SERIES Timing Board/Race Number " for the Karoo to Coast (R30).  Let's hope that works better....

The problem is PPA and WT are incestuesly related. Monopolies tend to offer lousy service. For D2D we got results by 5pm. Championchip often get them up by 2pm. At Tour Durban you could SMS a number at about 10am (if you started early enough) and get your result for R3. (they just give your time, not your place.)

have been phoning the wt guys to sort out things and what an unfriendly sounding voice on the other side. You feel like any query is a complete mission for them. Not the most welcoming service experience. Maybe I'm just frustrated that a good ride that'll help my seeding is going to waste if they can't sort it out and find me. oh well they've promised me a reply soon so we'll see.

The problem is PPA and WT are incestuesly related.

Monopolies tend to offer lousy service. For D2D we got results by 5pm.

Championchip often get them up by 2pm. At Tour Durban you could SMS a

number at about 10am (if you started early enough) and get your result

for R3. (they just give your time' date=' not your place.)[/quote']

Jip, monopolies are bad. Spoke to Nicola this morning and says she literally receive hundreds of complaints about winningtime what there is no-one else they can use in the western cape.........Time to start up a business maybe? Remember a thread about it not long ago.

have been phoning the wt guys to sort out things and what an unfriendly sounding voice on the other side. You feel like any query is a complete mission for them. Not the most welcoming service experience. Maybe I'm just frustrated that a good ride that'll help my seeding is going to waste if they can't sort it out and find me. oh well they've promised me a reply soon so we'll see.

Ja, I told the lady it is good pratice to smile while talking on the phone, she would sound 1000 times more pleasant.

"there is no-one else they canuse"?  How about they own a chunk of WinningTime and it would be stupid not use a company you part own?!  Don't expect the relationship to change any time soon.  In fact, it will get a lot closer.  Remember this is Slaapstad, things take longer to happen.  Even on the web.

could championchip not be used?

what I asked as well.....As far as I know they time the running events down here. Not sure though.