K*k service from Winning Time

fandacious

I think the best way to resolve this is to contact the PPA and to register your complaint regarding WT's service.  This can then be passed along by the PPA to WT, who are contracted to deliver a service to the PPA.  This service is one of the benefits that you as a PPA member are entitled to.  If you feel that the service is not forthcoming, or is lacking in any way, tell them about it, and give them a chance to respond.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Homer - rather do something than just moan about it...

WT were also in Citrusdal, and all 7 results from the long route were up quite quickly ;)

It's timing services in general we have to worry about - not just Winning Time!

I enter a race in order to get a result and measure my performance against others.

However, as I said, the two events I've done I haven't got a result (listed as DNF at one and the other was wrong) so am I therefore able to claim a refund as I know a large portion of the entry fee is for timing services.

I've get Champion Chip and Winning Time devices but haven't used either this year!!!

Letter sent to Karin this morning

Att : Karin Pohl<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hi Karin,

Increasingly I find it that Winning Time take longer and longer to upload results to their website. While I do value the service they provide, it seems they have a wish-washy attitude when it comes to providing a service.

Everything is handled electronically and yet on more than one occasion I have waited 2 days to see results on their website. There is no excuse for this, especially seeing as they are receiving a fee for the races they time.

Secondly, How about some value add? What about maybe SMS?ing finishing times as soon as you go over the line, or when all the results are in.

There is so much value that they could add, but it seems they just couldn?t care less.

I really hope we see an improvement in Winning Time?s service from now on.

Kind Regards,

LOL yeah, still needs a bit of tweeking, saw my a$$ in the road event, got a cramp as soos as I wanted to sprint for the line....Unhappy How did day2 go? thx again for the CO'2 , pump and Lead-outThumbs%20UpWink

If you thought day one was tough - day 2 was a killer - 40 something kilometers, and it took us close on 4 hours. We did have more puncture issues, and got lost once or twice, but it made the first day seem easy.

Were you able to stay with the A bunch? I am impressed, particularly after the hard ride on Saturday.

We cannot blame WT or PPA for not getting our results quickly because we were supposed to renew membership fee in July and I noticed lots of people do it in the last minutes. So the PPA have to update the information before putting the results up.  We must learn to be patient.

We cannot blame WT or PPA for not getting our results quickly because we were supposed to renew membership fee in July and I noticed lots of people do it in the last minutes. So the PPA have to update the information before putting the results up.  We must learn to be patient.

ek hou nie van jou nie. Big%20smile

These things are not brain surgery. I am also a software developer and if their systems are done properly then they should be no human intervention and everything should happen automatically. Updating/renewing membership should be a click of a switch. Thats one of the reasons we pay should a lot for membership its so that we can have proper IT systems in place and not have to wait for things to happen. 

I totally agree on the service that WT deliver.

We had this from the start, (about 4 years now).

By now they should have figured out how to get results up in time.

Can anyone please tell me, Why do they have the print out sticked to a bord at the race, but they cannot publish it.

or is it someone at PPA who must update the PPA website's Front End.

Who is responsible to update the PPA site? maybe the results is at the PPA officem but the administrator is still on long weekend.

al die briewe en korrespondensie tussen PPA en WT, weet iemand nou al wanneer die uitslae beskikbaar gaan wees - wil definitief nie wag tot donderdag toe nie

Yeah - i havent even received a "thank you for your email we will respond shortly" from PPA... and still no results from WT

Just spoke to Winning Time. Results will be up by tomorrow. WTF!?!

AngryAngry

That is TOTALLY unacceptable. How the ****can it take 2 days to get electronic results onto a website