see new topic

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat  11 -17deg C 30% chance of rain wind fresh SW

Sun 11- 16 deg C no rain wind fresh SE

If it's not pi$$ing down on Sat, I'm definitely in for that day. if it's like last Sunday, that's cool by me! I think I will need some directions to the "start" on Saturday ...

Hmmm...seriously trying to convince the the parents for Sun and Monday...

Where are we starting from? (ja...i know it's been mentioned, but close to what big/well known places is it?) Because i will have to organize my accomodation according to that. Thanx.

Oh...Icarus and Racman...i'll join you guys in the slowgroup then we can team up and bully the guys if they go to fastWink

Fanie...Bainskloof is one of my favourite routes - lovely roads, not too many cars and just sooo much fun climbing that pass!! It's quite long, first bit is steep, but after that it's a constant and nice climb to the top. Usually do Du Toitskloof and Bainskloof on a circle route from Worcester which adds up to about 140km for a day.

Nellie, I told C50 that day that we will be able to ride the last part of the pass (at about the fountain) @ 40km/h. I got up to 39, but Saturday we will do that piece at 40km/h. you included....

Sunday = 4 Passes . We will start in BrackenfeLl, go through eersteriver and join somersetwest on that last corner of the N1.

Monday = also a flat ride and i thought going to strand, than up lord charles towards stellenbosch, and we stop and close off the 3 days with a nice long coffee and muffin break at stellenbosch Mug and Bean.

List so far:

Saturday           Sunday           Monday

Bainskloof        4 Passes        Strand

C50                               yes              

Popeye            yes             yes              yes

Faniefiets        yes                             yes

Fandacious        yes             yes              yes

BMC Fan           yes                            

Icarus            yes                            

Nellie                            maybe           maybe

Lilo              yes        popeye2007-09-18 05:12:53

Wil Oom nou he ek moet by die huis uit geskop word?? Sal nooit al 3 dae kan ry nie....

Ek stem nog steeds vir 'n MTB ride saterdag.

Sal definitief sondag daar wees. 'n Maybe en 'n No vir die ander twee dae, weet net nie watter een by watter dag nie.

Bly in die paarl. Ek gaan kyk wat ek kan organise. Sal saterdag maar Durbanville toe ry en van daar saam julle want Bainskloof is op my voorstoep..

Ek sal kyk na sondag / maandag. Kry julle dalk enroute iewers.

You forgot to add:

SAT            SUN       MON

racman      chicken     chicken   chicken  LOLLOLLOL

Lyk ek sal dit maak vi Saterdag! Gan nou nie meer weg di nwk nieCry En fanie, jy eet bainskloof vi ontbyt!!!!!