Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

It makes me feel faster when I slide forward. There still needs to be some tweaking.

It must be like doing push up the whole ride ... you must be ripped :P

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My recently finished 26er build - started life as a brand new Raleigh RM5 frame :)

Nice Tractor! Bit too clean for the Broadacres swamp right now but look forward to seeing you out there!

Nice Tractor! Bit too clean for the Broadacres swamp right now but look forward to seeing you out there!

:) I was out at Heia Safari on it yesterday and it's a swamp alright, even the floating bridge is underwater :)

Just waiting for other riders :) .... is there a limit to the number of odd pics you can post of your SS ride?

Really enjoying this bike at the moment.

post-5403-0-43682900-1395068455_thumb.jpg

Hairy, I have an On-One Inbred 29er in mind for my next build, was toying with the idea of a Ragley but want a SS specific frame.

Hairy, I have an On-One Inbred 29er in mind for my next build, was toying with the idea of a Ragley but want a SS specific frame.

You are speaking to the wrong person as I am exceptionally Biased to the On-One brand :)

But chat to me if are keen and I can do something for you on the pricing.

If only you get still get TD-1's eh...

You are speaking to the wrong person as I am exceptionally Biased to the On-One brand :)

But chat to me if are keen and I can do something for you on the pricing.

Just saying.... http://www.on-one.co.uk/imgs/products/oo/950_constW/FROOSSLTD29_P1.jpg

Busy working on the finances.... So there will in the very near future be another SS posted here by me....

Steel and very green :whistling: :whistling:

Watch this space

Just saying.... http://www.on-one.co.uk/imgs/products/oo/950_constW/FROOSSLTD29_P1.jpg

Yip - I can already see it, now just need the cash to pay for it :)

I sold my Inbred 26er in a moment of absolute madness - does rate highly on my list of what the F have I done! :)

Just finished her......again.

This time shod in 650Bs

Limited mud clearance at the back there, Mr Flowta. :eek:

That said, looks good, what chain-guide is that?