Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

what exactly is this tool .... a super sized hammer :P

Ya he made something similar to a slide hammer if I recall.

All I know is it works lol

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried Q20? For me Q20 works.

I loved my On One! I only sold it because the Singular came along. Sprocket & Jack is good call.

Used Q20 from the top, need to take the crank out, spray generous amounts of q20 in and try and get it out that way. Failing that, S&J it will be.

Hey guys. Looking for some new wheels for my On One. Let me know if anyone has something lying around

Sweet bike! I loved mine....

I sent you a PM about wheels - get in touch and let's build something awesome!

Dude... that is an awesome bike!! What fork is that?

Its a Surly Krampus fork. And thanks for the compliments guys. Bought the bike a couple months ago and have been having so much fun on it

Anyone used the half link chain on a SS to avoid buying a tensioner and did it work nicely?

Did this previously works brilliantly

• 2 weeks later...

I used the Gusset half link chain. Strechez like crazy and chews chainrings. Think mine stretched like 50mm in total had to remove 2 complete links in 6 months.

Did this previously works brilliantly

• 4 weeks later...

for a commuter it is a solid ride!

know a couple of riders on this bike model .... see if you can "upgrade" the wheelset though from the standard cup and cone to their Novatec sealed bearing wheels and you will be cruising (bought these wheels for my GT meatball SS).

The steel frame also comes with a lifetime warranty and the Rook guys are just lekker to deal with.

Anyone that can give me some feedback on the Rook One Series Single Speed from Cape Town. 

Edited by Hairy