Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

So you going back to a 26er Inbred slot dropout?

Wanting to try my hand at a long travel HT with std dropouts 26'er ... will use a tensioner on the frame and then also see how she rolls in a 1 x 9 flavour.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't come right with the adapter left me know. Olympic had a few last time I was there

Thanks Flowta, my sister will get one from them, spoke to them and they had.

Wanting to try my hand at a long travel HT with std dropouts 26'er ... will use a tensioner on the frame and then also see how she rolls in a 1 x 9 flavour.

That is what have been running for the last year, my 26er inbred slot dropout running 650b's with a fox talas 140 up front....currently 3x9, but may be soon a SS

Please tell me u got a 456!

My Blue Collar Singlespeed

post-2028-0-82181000-1385582942_thumb.jpg

Almost everything bought off the Hub

Chainring and sprocket are nine speed

I broke up two old clusters, used some of the plastic spacers and ground some of the sprockets down and reconnected them with the threaded pin to spread the load over more of the freewheel.

post-2028-0-37855200-1385583191_thumb.jpg

post-2028-0-14483900-1385583620_thumb.jpg

I cut off the tabs of an old 44 chainring to act as spacers so that I could use normal 3x chainring bolts

post-2028-0-85436100-1385583654_thumb.jpg

My favourite component on the bike is the Juicy 5 caliper that got some houding from brake fluid erosion

post-2028-0-39177300-1385583978_thumb.jpg

Next step is to wait for the right steel frame

Nice bike Hairy, would love to have bought an inbred instead, but the Pigbike has been built up.

Why? I like my Ragley (Marley) because it is much rarer than an On One.

Why? I like my Ragley (Marley) because it is much rarer than an On One.

My single speed is my other bike, my Yeti is my play bike, so it needed to be built up as cheaply as possible, but has to have a dropout, because the Yeti is too difficult to ride over very long distances, like for the TransBav. On-One only had single-speed Inbreds in my size, so I had to get the Ragley. Make no mistake I'm pleased that I bought it, but it was my second choice.

Chinese or Taiwanese not sure.

Hot damn I like that. How clean is that build.

Is it a large? Where do you live :devil:

Hot damn I like that. How clean is that build.

Is it a large? Where do you live :devil:

Yes it is a large. I live in a brick house, somewhere.