What road saddle

fandacious

Kry die een wat die best lyk jo NAR! dus tog hoekom jy daai fancy Carbon Bike gekry het, jy kan nou nie afskeep met *** components nie, you need the Bling factor!Wink Jou gat sal eventially die form van die saddle aanvaar.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I second the Toupe, there's not as much movement as the Arione but so far it's been ok.

I tried an SLR and never got on with it. The flat nose kinda chaffed me so I chucked it.

My second choice would have to be the new Flight. The Kit Car-boner-ia looks the business.

LOL shurrrupppp man!!!!! wil jy nou he hy moet my drop op Helz!!!!!Unhappy ek werk hom nou me tn plan en jy F net alles op..!Disapprove

FanD - put a Selle Thoork Gel Flow on my new BMC and although thought it would be uncomfortable, it is both comfortable and reasonably light - I think about 205g

FanD is Henning seker dit weeg oor 300? Wil hy nie net 'n saddle verkoop nie?

I didnt tell him I had one. I phoned him and asked him to weigh one off his shelf... he told me the one off his shelf was 310gr

FanD is Henning seker dit weeg oor 300? Wil hy nie net 'n saddle verkoop nie?

I didnt tell him I had one. I phoned him and asked him to weigh one off his shelf... he told me the one off his shelf was 310gr

Probably with the display thingy attached....?

I have a stunning full carbon Amoeba Scudd at home.....one of those Sub 90gram ones..........but can't see myself parting with it just yet.....it's simply to awesome.....sorry.

Nice thing about this saddle is that it forms around your bottoms shape as time goes buy....so it get's more and more comfy the more you ride on it....

Seems like Marius has infected another person - I think you should be worrying about comfort rather than trying to find the lightest saddle.

I would rather carry the extra weight than loose all feeling from my waist down.

That said, I have a Selle Italia SLR Gel Flow - at 215g it seems to be the best of both worlds.

oh shurrrupppp pansie, you might not believe me but that Carbon Saddle is every bit as comfy as my Mtb saddle.