Sellers.......STOP being stupid

mark ellis

please also dont try and sell cars, houses, cell phones and dogs on the hub. rather try gumtree

That's what OT Classifieds is for.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also please remember that you have posted a For Sale advert, then not reply to questions or requests for pics even after two days.

I hate these threads. Now we can't trash the classifieds anymore. And someone told us to stay out of there...but then again, they shove it down our throats.

K@K seller attitude is not on,

and dont try post a rant on the rant and rave section cos someone told you that your price is in cloud 9 somewhere and then you want to start a voting session to band free opinion on the fore sale section, and that the 100 hubbers that told you to catch a wake up, are idiots although they have been on the hub for years, and that they just wanted to up the post count.

dont try it, you'll get burnt!!

please also dont try and sell cars, houses, cell phones and dogs on the hub. rather try gumtree

Why not

There is a provision for it.

I hate these threads. Now we can't trash the classifieds anymore. And someone told us to stay out of there...but then again, they shove it down our throats.

no you have over 5000 posts, you can say what you want top who you want

Yeah, they spoiling the fun :lol:

I still try to grasp the term "usual scratches as it is a mountain bike after all". My MTB is 18 months old and not a single scratch so I can probably sell it as "new".

You probally just ride on tar roads at about 5km/hr :D :D

ja, a pic, good description (don't copy & paste from manufacturer's website)

give a phone number, if i really want what you've got I want to call you and meet you asap - so also state weather its CPT, JNB, Durbs etc.

and if you're selling you bike, for your sake, please remove the cape epic sticker before you take the pic :P

Yeah...take your rules somewhere else.Come and upset the apple cart like this :angry:

Edited by Kranswurm

ja, a pic, good description (don't copy & paste from manufacturer's website)

give a phone number, if i really want what you've got I want to call you and meet you asap - so also state weather its CPT, JNB, Durbs etc.

and if you're selling you bike, for your sake, please remove the cape epic sticker before you take the pic :P

And then try and pawn it off as being only 'Slightly used'!

I still try to grasp the term "usual scratches as it is a mountain bike after all". My MTB is 18 months old and not a single scratch so I can probably sell it as "new".

yA, BUT you had it resprayed in Newslands at a panelbeater shop... :clap:

Also if you place an ad and a fellow hubber asks a question or request some info, for petes sake get back to him.

its basic good manners to keep track of your adds and inform the people that take an interest.

there's nothing worse than some pip selling a items and you asks a question and he never get back to you cause he's immigrated

I bought it for my girlfriend but she only rode it once :D

yA, BUT you had it resprayed in Newslands at a panelbeater shop... :clap:

No I did not, it was in De la Rey at the garage behind De la Ray car radio when I had a R30 000 sound system put into my R10 000 car.

And don't think that because you paid R20 000 for a bike last year that you can sell it this year for R19 000.

Bicycles depreciate faster than cars, even if they are not ridden and have been sitting the the garage for the last 11 months