Raleigh bashing

Pot Hole

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My German is rougher than a bears arse, but I'm going to Rammstein next year! :clap:

Wicked! DE is awesome! You taking your bike? Or renting one there?

Hey Hairy - Scott riders arent allowed to rip off Raleighs. BTW I hear your Scott had a crackin good frame, time and time again? :D

Yup will look great. Are you putting the Raleigh name back on?

Yes but in the new font. I even have the the new headbadge all digitized and ready to go on.

Yes but in the new font. I even have the the new headbadge all digitized and ready to go on.

Sweet post photos when done. Should look wicked!

Sweet post photos when done. Should look wicked!

Will definitely do. Problem is, warranty only expires in 4.5 years. :(

Hey Hairy - Scott riders arent allowed to rip off Raleighs. BTW I hear your Scott had a crackin good frame, time and time again? :D

That was the 2005 Scott RC frame ... never any frame issues with the 2008 Scott MC frame (Far stiffer and stronger than the RC ever was) and the only issue I had with the MC was that it took some time to get the shock serviced, but this was my fault for arranging VERY poor couriering service to get it to Pro-Bike.

H

My Raleigh R6000 still holds my 2h55 Argus best time. Just waiting for a windless raceday now to better that on my Cannondale...

My Raleigh R6000 still holds my 2h55 Argus best time. Just waiting for a windless raceday now to better that on my Cannondale...

You downgraded..... why on earth????????

Well I have an old RC3000 the red and yellow one with microsoft sticker on the chainstays and it got me a 02h45 Amashova. Cant be that crap?? Would love a new bike but made a choice bling MTB or road bike and the MTB won! so gotta ride the Raliegh. Man it was and still is great value for the R5K I paid for it in 2005

Well I have an old RC3000 the red and yellow one with microsoft sticker on the chainstays and it got me a 02h45 Amashova. Cant be that crap?? Would love a new bike but made a choice bling MTB or road bike and the MTB won! so gotta ride the Raliegh. Man it was and still is great value for the R5K I paid for it in 2005

Good man thumbup1.gif