Vigne-a-vigne

Carmichael

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently they think changing the name of the race will let everyone forget about the fiasco that was last year...

Paying R230 for an entry so the organisers can packup and leave before the race cut-off, don't take your time, and not even give you a cup of coke afterwards... no thanks.

Did they ever sort the results out?

Was just about to register and then I saw the Kids Fun Ride, so going to be doing that with my kids instead. Wife had to work the Saturday of the Argus Tricycle Tour so she would not want to miss this one.

Will just go ride somewhere else afterwards (for a fraction of the price)

This is my first time doing this event, how does registration work? I have entered but what numbers do we ride with? Sas boards?

This is my first time doing this event, how does registration work? I have entered but what numbers do we ride with? Sas boards?

Registration will be at Lourensford on the morning of the race, just phone to make sure they accepted your entry...

I ma opted for the 15km trail run..prep for 2 oceans sienende dat ek nog boggerol gehardloop het vanaf die 27km mandela run :lol:

Was just about to register and then I saw the Kids Fun Ride, so going to be doing that with my kids instead. Wife had to work the Saturday of the Argus Tricycle Tour so she would not want to miss this one.

Will just go ride somewhere else afterwards (for a fraction of the price)

I'm also doing this. Just not sure which distince my son will do. Argus 1.5 was on tar. That said, he was ok aftewards, it was me that was exhausted from running it.

yall moet net genoeg tyd gee vir traffic...dis gewoonlik backed up tot by die hoofstraat(where you turn into lourensford rd)! :)

I need an entry to the long or the short MTB race, can anyone please help me.......

Will pay.

I'm sick and won't be able to ride, PM me your contact details.

I'm sick and won't be able to ride, PM me your contact details.

great......................... its 0825507751, i'm in Claremont,

Lots of rain last 24hrs - some parts are gonna be wet and slippery !

post-30607-0-10367200-1333113839.jpg

Nah not too much rain today and with the sun out tomorrow and Sunday, its gonna be just the right amount of mud.

yall moet net genoeg tyd gee vir traffic...dis gewoonlik backed up tot by die hoofstraat(where you turn into lourensford rd)! :)

Het jy nou nog nie geleer as n bike race in jou hometown is ... dan trap my met jou bike daarheen!

En nee, hulle het nie locker rooms vir jou backpack nie en daar is ook nie n goodie bag met champagne en tjoklit nie!

:D

If anyone has an unwanted entry for the 56km ride, please let me know.

Thanks

al

083 594 5435