The Hub

Starvin' Marvin

How did you come across the Hub?

I was looking for info on wheelsets on Google, when I saw the Thehubsa come up in the search, clicked on it and was instantly hooked. There was a wealth of info for me.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was told to check it out for a decent price on a second hand mtb by my boss, sighed up and now enjoy reading more than posting on whats up out there in the world of cycling.

Moved over when the old Supercycling Messageboard folded...... that was about at the time of the great flood..... Noah may still be around here somewhere as a double poster!!!!!!!

I came across a hub thread with some poephol speaking *** about LA and the rest is history...

Well actualy in all honesty it was because I was looking for a forum to keep up to date with the state of cycling in the SA when we moved to Switzerland, googled SA cycling forums or something like that and thats how I found it.

How did you come across the Hub?

I was looking for info on wheelsets on Google, when I saw the Thehubsa come up in the search, clicked on it and was instantly hooked. There was a wealth of info for me.

More or less the same for me.

searching online in Jan 2010 for the Medscheme team list for the year, and stumbled across it.

havent left yet

been fortunate to learn a whole whack about various things I didnt know

has made me spend toooooooo much money though

met some great people through the hub, and also realized there is a few people I hope to never meet

Yeah the Hub is awesome. Have yet to met a fellow hubber, hoping to meet a few at Argus next year. I reckon the people you don't want to meet could be nice people when they're not being a Hub "Chuck Norris"

I used to type in www.thehubsa.co.za and it appeared but have since learned to save the URL in my favorites.

I used to type in www.thehubsa.co.za and it appeared but have since learned to save the URL in my favorites.

There is a favourites thingy? :o