Unemployed Hubbers - 2011

amoryns

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, my brother just got retrenched form HP enterprise services. He was employed as a level 3 Technical consultant. He was the operational lead for the Global Service Desk for Anglo Platinum. They recently sent him to the Philippines to set up the desk there. Upon his return he was given his retrenchment notice.

If any body knows of any possibilities in the above field, please PM me. He is very interested in going into Networking.

A friend of mine that owns a recruitment agency in Joburg, Its about people and is a keen MTBer is looking for "C#.NET Developers by the bucketload" Hope this helps someone :thumbup: There may be other jobs as well, so give her a shout.

Guest Frail4Life

It seems I will be Re Employed @ my OLD Work.

With a little PROMotion.

Nice Ending, well lets see after 6 months.

Thanks guys

Hi,

My GF is urgently looking for a secreterial / bookkeeping position in the West Rand / Krugersdorp area

She can do accounting up to TB and have verious diplomas from Damlin / Boston and Softline Pastel

If any hubbers know of anything, please drop me an e-mail - corneald@afsi.co.za

Thanks

Check your e-mail !

Hi Guys

I am looking to employ a forensic accountant.

The requirements are someone with a bcom accounts and preferably some work experience of a year or 2.

There is a 6 months contract up for grabs with a market related salary. There is an option to renew as well.

The position is available in cape town and we need someone asap.

I do have a formal spec, but thehub isn't the place to post it.

Should you know of anyone or if you are interested please send me a pm and we can chat.

Have a great day

Z

I have a 2 month position based 2 hours north of Maputo at a sugar mill for someone to count major assets and to register them. It needs someone with an administrative background, knowledge of machines and where to find serial numbers, and computer literacy. We have a huge veriety of equipment, mainly mobile farming equipment, as well as factory machinery at a sugar estate. PM me.

I've got a dream job for a MTB rider who has some hot Sharepoint skills.

How'd you like to commute to work via forest trail.

True story. Based in Eastern Cape.

PM me, if you have 2+ yrs of sharepoint dev.

Hi, I'm a second year mechanical engineering student. I'm looking for vacation work. We are required to do 6 weeks work after our second year and then write a report on it as a subject. Anything that has something to do with mechanical engineering in the Jhb or Pta areas would be appreciated.

Pm if someone can help.

Thanks

Guest Frail4Life

Hello Guys & Gals

For any Serious and Professional Waitering staff in Cape Town.

Only for those with Five Star Service experience and are SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL.

Drop me a PM, no SMS, my Phone is on DIVERTS.

David

No ONE Needing a JOB?

Edited by F_R_A_I_L

We are looking for a young graphic designer at CWCycles.Anyone that is intrested can contcat me on 083 6404823 or send me a mail at cwcycles@telkomsa.net. Thanks Chris snr

Edited by Chris Willemse

Looking for a project manager person in a technology orientated company. Lots of work on computers, liaising with suppliers & customers on the phone. Person needs to have good personal skills to deal with all the personalities, plus an ability to stay on top of lots of projects. Based in Bryanston. Salary around R18K. You can email a CV to scott@webcall.co.zathumbup1.gif

Guest Frail4Life

Hello Guys & Gals

For any Serious and Professional Waitering staff in Cape Town.

Only for those with Five Star Service experience and are SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL.

Drop me a PM, no SMS, my Phone is on DIVERTS.

David