I am now Specialized too

andretraut

Took delivery of my brand new Specialized Tarmac SL3 S-Works (OSBB press fit) yesterday....so that makes me Specialized too. My ride is specced with a Sram Red BB30 group, FSA K-Force cockpit, Easton EC90SL carbon wheelset, a Specialized Toupe Team saddle and Schwalbe Ultremo R.1 tyres. My maiden spin was an awesome ride, could not believe what the stiffness and a kilogram weight difference from my previous bike makes. No need for a Power Balance Band with this ride!

post-12004-0-64528500-1295415484.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh my F@#$ thats hot!! i dont even want to know what this baby set you back but im sure every cent will be worth it!!

That is HOTNESS personified.

What an awesome machine.

Congratulations and many happy (and safe) miles.

wow!! Andre I like this bike alot, now I know why you were so excited...I have to see this in person, when can I come view this beaut??? Oh yes thnx for the XT RD again :)

Edited by MTB_Roadie

Sweeeeet ride :D :D :D Lets just hope it makes you faster :thumbup: ... or is it just for comfort that you bought it? ;)

Very nice, where did you get the Schwalbe Ultremo R.1 tyres, and how much were they?

Cycle Centre in Edward Street sells them, think they around R500 but might be wrong, but I know they have it

Took delivery of my brand new Specialized Tarmac SL3 S-Works (OSBB press fit) yesterday....so that makes me Specialized too. My ride is specced with a Sram Red BB30 group, FSA K-Force cockpit, Easton EC90SL carbon wheelset, a Specialized Toupe Team saddle and Schwalbe Ultremo R.1 tyres. My maiden spin was an awesome ride, could not believe what the stiffness and a kilogram weight difference from my previous bike makes. No need for a Power Balance Band with this ride!

Congratulations, a traut.

Many millions of miles to you and this beauty!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Oh my atraut...... Think I just made an ooopsie :blush:

That is one super fine peice of machinary there...... Hope that you have THOUSANDS of happy miles together, Congrats :thumbup:

Congratulations and welcome to the family :)

Stunning build in good taste. I know you're going to fly on that missile! :thumbup: