Big-up your LBS

hboli4

Crown Cycles.... :thumbup: The Cloete Brothers are brilliant.... and will help in every possible way, will also try and beat any price out there or will advise accordingly.... If you want something, they'll get it for you or try and get you something better at almost the same price...

And Mark, great with my bike, after my change in frame, I took it back to him a couple of times until I was comfortable, with no additional costs to adjustments... I was even borrowed a seatpost until I got the one I wanted for my bike...(a month later) :clap:

I have to add this as well as of late, Bridge Cycles, The team at Bridge always willing to go that extra mile to help a guy out... Well Done Bridge.... :thumbup:

Edited by Buzzman

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't go to Hannes anymore... He does not want to drop the price of that spaz's to under R5,000. :unsure:

Who would you Bloemfonteiners say is the best service wise, as in servicing a bike?

Who would you Bloemfonteiners say is the best service wise, as in servicing a bike?

I am, :P

Depends,wouldn't mind letting either one of them service my bikes but probably go with Jaco @ Cycleworld

RushSports in PMB - absolutely amazing service from Andre and co, even via remote control from Johannesburg. Nice one guys! :clap:

If you need your bike serviced in DBN, the only place to go is Mark and Jason at Good 2 Go. The boys know their stuff and can get you whatever you need.

If you need your bike serviced in DBN, the only place to go is Mark and Jason at Good 2 Go. The boys know their stuff and can get you whatever you need.

+1!

A bit out of the way for me (they're in Pinetown), but definitely worth the trip. They were the only LBS that were able to do a helicoil insert to repair my hub, and based on the service I got I'll definitely be making use of them again. :thumbup:

Crown Cycles.... :thumbup: The Cloete Brothers are brilliant.... and will help in every possible way, will also try and beat any price out there or will advise accordingly.... If you want something, they'll get it for you or try and get you something better at almost the same price...

And Mark, great with my bike, after my change in frame, I took it back to him a couple of times until I was comfortable, with no additional costs to adjustments... I was even borrowed a seatpost until I got the one I wanted for my bike...(a month later) :clap:

With you on this one, Buzzman, despite a slight hiccough with an 8-speed cluster thatIi won't go into. But they've always been hugely accomodating on everything from spares to repairs.

Also got to mention Crosstown Cycles - Olaf can service like nobody's business, especially with older bikes. He got the Le Turbo running so beautifully I can't get over it, and managed to replace the bearings in my Campy BB so it only cost about R300.He's old-style: fix rather than replace.

Finally Circle Cycles in Fishhoek, who fixed up my rattling headset on a Sunday morning at 12:00am, the weekend after New Year's.

Cyclist Workshop Sundowner JHB....... Can't beat Joshua for service

Johan Bornman of Yellow Saddle

Bruce

FPC

CycleLAb

Mike

Epic

William's

They all give good service but if you not happy with the service and you mention it to them I have always found that they all try and rectify the problem .

Cyclotech - Hannes as well as Cycleworld - Jean has always given great service and advice... :thumbup:

I agree, Good to have these two shops in Bloem. Have done bussiness with both.

Just hope they both survive as two shops have closed down while I have been in Bloem for 30 months.

I guess their good service is why they are still open.