Who will win the Tour de France 2011 based on the new route with more climbs

janneman72

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing Mr. Contador will not be riding?

If he's not their then Andy Schleck is a firm favourite for me! Especially with more climbs!

Radioshack's Janez Braijkovich will also be a factor!! watch this space!! check his last year's results!

Anyone except Schlenk... I think he is such an arrogant little pr!%k... I hope Nibali and Basso blow everyone out of the water... and leave the Schlenks in tears...

I doubt there'll be any competition for the Schlecks this tour. would probably be a boring one...just like the days of Lance and Discovery where there was no real competition.

@ Jannema72: Is Rasmussen riding in this years tour?

Porte or Vino... And Velits to repeat his Vuelta success and get a podium.

Edited by TNT1

Guest Omega Man

I wouldn't know, probably the second or third placed cyclist at the finish..... :unsure:

Hahahaha. OMG that was a funny comment.

I doubt there'll be any competition for the Schlecks this tour. would probably be a boring one...

@ Jannema72: Is Rasmussen riding in this years tour?

Ja, personally I find Schleck quite a boring rider to watch. Lacks personality, like watching a talented stick insect. He's a one trick pony with a rock solid team who will make sure he's well positioned and defended to dance his little dance in the mountains. It will be more exciting watching them do their jobs than watching him.

With more climbing than ever it will tough for anybody else to beat him. Plus they've given Andy Di2 this year so no chance of him cocking up his gear changes.

Doesn't look like Rasmussen will get to the tour this year.

Looking forward to watching the Giro though!

Who do you think will win the Tour de France 2011 based on the new route with more climbs?

The official results are due out in December 2014....