Idiot drove at 180kmh on Rhodes drive and posted it onto Youtube

Mike45

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just one person but a whole sub culture of cretins. The law and the respect for other road users are the least of there concerns. And the sad part is we as South Africa is being influenced by the uk and the states. "It's cool to be bad"

And money cant buy common sence. For common sence ain't all that common.

Anyone ? Oooh really ?

Yes any one with a car, the sad part is you can buy a fast car with no driver skills.

His website is prominently displayed on the bonnet of the car, his registration number is clearly visible in the pic, and he appears to be using a laser speed device.

If it can be seen in the video that it is active, he can be arrested for defeating the ends of justice.

A moron like this should be taken off the streets, and given to Bubba and his band of merry men for 6 months.

I agree. This road especially is an idiotic place to be doing 180. Even with F1 driving skills, it's not a safe place to travel at that speed. It's a residential area with housing on one side, the road is full of blind corners, there are cyclists, joggers, pets on the road and Cecilia forest above the road with more of the same.

And he's obviously deeply proud of his actions in this stupid purple penis-mobile. This guy should definitely be made an example of. Oxygen thief plain and simple.

Yes any one with a car, the sad part is you can buy a fast car with no driver skills.

Same with a Superbike, it got so bad in Magalies for a while that a friend and I would take bets while sitting outside his shop as to what time in the morning we would hear the first ambulance going through the bends.

I don't care if he wraps himself around a tree. That would make quite a YouTube clip!

Its the fact that other people might be involved that winds me up.

I do not condone his actions, but I take it from the very preachy posts that every single person here has not broken any road laws and have no speeding tickets?

His website is prominently displayed on the bonnet of the car, his registration number is clearly visible in the pic, and he appears to be using a laser speed device.

If it can be seen in the video that it is active, he can be arrested for defeating the ends of justice.

A moron like this should be taken off the streets, and given to Bubba and his band of merry men for 6 months.

The car with the website name on the bonnet is the alleged car. From the video you can't see who is driving the car and neither can you identify the car. If this guy does get prosecuted on that evidence alone then there is something wrong with our justice system. They need more evidence, like witnesses or a confession.

besides his lack of respect for anything to do with the road, he can drive and well. that car is upgraded to the maximum, he knows what he is doing!

ever been is a quick subaru?

He knows nothing! Rather take it to the track!

I don't care if he wraps himself around a tree. That would make quite a YouTube clip!

Its the fact that other people might be involved that winds me up.

Agreed 100%, you/somebody could be driving in the other direction on your way home from work and this idiot comes speeding around the corner, maybe half on your side of the road or has a blow out and collides with you, maybe even killing you.

This kind of **** should be done on the race track!

I agree. This road especially is an idiotic place to be doing 180. Even with F1 driving skills, it's not a safe place to travel at that speed. It's a residential area with housing on one side, the road is full of blind corners, there are cyclists, joggers, pets on the road and Cecilia forest above the road with more of the same.

And he's obviously deeply proud of his actions in this stupid purple penis-mobile. This guy should definitely be made an example of. Oxygen thief plain and simple.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The sad reality is that he will probably walk away from this scott free. Justice would be an accident where his car is destroyed, he gets such a huge fright that he never drives again and nobody is killed. Although if the authorities do get their act together and catch him, that would be great. Get these idiots off the street! :angry:

scary stuff I ride along that road at least twice a week. It is pretty safe unless the cars are speeding and forced to cut the corners. Hope they catch the bugger

besides his lack of respect for anything to do with the road, he can drive and well. that car is upgraded to the maximum, he knows what he is doing!

ever been is a quick subaru?

Have you ever been in a fast car when something goes wrong?

What would this guy have done if he came around a bend and found a group of cyclists?

It's not about driving fast it's about keeping that car under control if something goes wrong.

It's about the rules to keep other road users safe and alive.

This sort of stupidity is for a track day and not for a public road.

That scooby is for from being modified to the max.

what a wanker, while i agree with the principal of let he who has no sins throw the first stone there is a big difference between doing 130 on the highway and 180+ on a winding blind rd such as that, while its not going to do much for the morality argument i think this oke should be hung naked in the city center covered in molasses and left to rot. its pricks like that that get people killed.

chubba: what's us getting tickets got ANYthing to do with correctly pointing out (preachy as you referred to it) that this moron is a dangerous menace to road-going society. I've done stupid speeds, bt my word do i have the presence of mind to hide my sins, not flagrantly boast about just how stupid I really was. that whole bs attitude about SoYouAlsoSpedSoShutupRoutine is just too juvenike for words.