THE HUB stickers

pablo

Hi hubbers

Don't know if something like this has been discussed.

I think it will be cool if you can get "The Hub" stickers that you can maybe put on your bike. The idea is that at races or any group rides we can spot each other. Sounds a bit like a cult!haha!

What do you think?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I aint sticking nothing on my bike that is for sure!

Did you leave the LBS sticker on yours after you bought your bike? I did not, its not a advertising board and unless sponsored there is no reason.

I might consider putting my name on my bike or World's colours (after winning World Champs of course) but that is it!

Edited by Tankman

Did you leave the LBS sticker on yours after you bought your bike? I did not, its not a advertising board and unless sponsored there is no reason.

I might consider putting my name on my bike or World's colours (after winning World Champs of course) but that is it!

Theres a guy in somerset west who sprays bike frames - I got his number from petie @ HCW

I spoke to him and he seems quite reasonable

I tell the lbs to save a sticker by not puting one on in the first place, the hub sticker story I must say I dig the idea

In the old days we had the HUBSA rubber bands ;)

Still got mine hiding in a cupbaord somewhere.

Didnt the money from them got to charity?

Perhaps this has been discussed before (too lazy to check) but why just stickers? Why not apparel as well?

Edited by Nimby

This is what we use to have. This one is still on my car and I had white ones on my road and mountain bikes.

post-21-0-24343400-1296726238.jpg

Theres a guy in somerset west who sprays bike frames - I got his number from petie @ HCW

I spoke to him and he seems quite reasonable

Thanks will get than number from you after the World Champs ;)

Still got mine hiding in a cupbaord somewhere.

Didnt the money from them got to charity?

Still bought mine from Willehond when he was still in the R of SA :)

I just PM'd the guy that does the stickers to pimp a bike. My friend did stickers for his sid shock and it looked lekker. I'll let you know if he has something for us. Then we can just buy directly from him.

I’m in!

Honk if your a HUBBER for my bakkie.

Shout if your a HUBBER for my MTB and,

Greet if your a HUBBER for my road bike. :lol: