BLACK MATTER - 5.55kg Bottecchia EMME2

Ha Ha Kieran

Everyone has such positive things to say,

All I can think is how much I hate you right now, and I don't even ride road.

Aswome machine

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll believe that weight when i see it on a scale :) According to my calcs it will be around 6.3kg.

Anyway, I want a set of thoe wheels! Talk to me.

That frame is 125g less than mine. With Zipp 303's and Super record and zero gravity brakes it is 6.4kg. I dont belive yours is sub 6kg. Unless your frame weighs 825g with the fork.

Has this weight matter been sorted out already? Am really keen to see if this build made it to be under 6kg as @Ha Ha Kieran claims. @desmondalie clearly doesn't think so. Proofs in the pudding; or should we say on the scale :rolleyes:

Stealthy looking bike. I really like :thumbup:

Hi All

Apologies for the delay. I have only received the brakes yesterday so busy being built up today. Also been laptop, camera and phone less after a robbery at work so haven't had a chance to post more pics or stuff like that.

I will get the bike on the scale for all to see this afternoon and post all the necessary pics as promised :D on the Park Scale ;)

Ha HA, rumour has it that this bike just kept up with an old Schwinn on Saturday, what gives dude ?

Got a steel Merida that wants to race it :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 1 month later...