Police Brutality in Melville

StevieL

So Professional.... :blink: ................. Just like the rest of South Africa!

Edited by david16v

If the Hub was a single person, they would make one helluva mental patient.

Only yesterday some poor guy here was having the (metaphorical) crap kicked out of him for trying to say that a hit and run driver should be dealt with procedurally.

Many Hubbers were advocating instant / street justice.

Now when other folk get going with street justice, its not ok.

Well, guess what, that's why we have laws, cuz your idea of who needs the crap kicked out of them, may not be mine and vice versa.

Many Hubbers are exactly the same as these cops in spirit. They just lack the means and cover to carry out their evil intentions.

Edited by Joe Low

Those sick bastards, Rodney King springs to mind. :(

That is exactly the thought that sprung to mind...

Well, guess what, that's why we have laws, cuz your idea of who needs the crap kicked out of them, may not be mine and vice versa.

Many Hubbers are exactly the same as these cops in spirit. They just lack the means and cover to carry out their evil intentions.

Hear, hear :thumbup:

If the guvvvamennt wants to halve the crime they just have to get rid of the police force :clap:

There are still quite a few that do work and do it properly ;)

Um, I though no-one needs the crap kicked out of them?

this happens all over the world! it's wrong, but its not an isolated South African incident!

Um, I though no-one needs the crap kicked out of them?

I dont think you think that ;)

But you're right, they prolly don't, except we all get the urge. Esp in queues, or in traffic, or at sports, or the shops - then there's those guys at work & the neighbours having a party aaaarggghhhh i hate them all and they must die!

Point is, Hubbers can kick the crap out of whoever offends them and follow innocent citizens home & call the cops on them; & would approve of same cops kicking crap out of the (un)fortunate gardener who was given a nice bike.

Just sayin ....

Edited by Joe Low