My stolen bike coming past in the Argus!!!???

Silverback Ru

Sorry but I just have to say this..... it's the first time that your bike went faster than what you did. :lol:

On a more serious note, I hope you get this sorted out (in this order) Serial No, Cops, Cycle Trust, 'New Owner', 'bike re-seller'.... and hopefully you get your bike back.

:lol: :lol: , now you are just fuelling this "already just about out of control" fire! Seems to be what TheHub has become of late.... name calling, personal attacks... funny, it wasn't like this a couple of months ago! :thumbdown:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I just have to say this..... it's the first time that your bike went faster than what you did. :lol:

to his defense he was on a mtb

You're kidding right? A serial number is actual proof. We're not allowed to call each other names anymore, but in my head I just called you a F S W

I'm sure F S W is NOT one of these:

Acronym Definition

FSW Friction Stir Welding

FSW Flight Software

FSW Full Spectrum Warrior (video game)

FSW Faculty of Social Work (various universities)

FSW Female Sex Worker

FSW Family Support Worker

FSW Forward Swept Wing (aviation)

FSW Fox Sports World (cable TV channel)

FSW Freestyle-Wave (windsurfing board category)

FSW Feet Sea Water

FSW Filtered Sea Water

FSW Food Service Warehouse

FSW Fantasy Sports Wire

FSW Flute Society of Washington (Manassas, VA)

FSW Federal Screw Works (St. Clair Shores, MI automotive fastener supplier)

FSW Family Services Working (to Strengthen our Communities; Bridgeport, CT)

FSW Faso Airways - Burkina Faso (ICAO code)

FSW Female Socket Weld

FSW Foothill Symphonic Winds (Palo Alto, CA)

FSW Fire Team Support Weapon

FSW Fletcher Sutcliffe Wild Ltd. (UK)

...but me think I know what you had in your head ;) Sies :o

to his defense he was on a mtb

...with knobblies I hope? :unsure:

You get your facts straight, the buyers responsibility and the buyer takes the risk if it was stolen property you idiot!

Welcome to the Hub Silverback.

Just dont call people idiots. Simple.

If that did not inspire you to chase and get a sub3 nothing will. Whatever happended to a good ol' pump in the spokes?

You're kidding right? A serial number is actual proof. We're not allowed to call each other names anymore, but in my head I just called you a F S W

and in my head I just warned you.

Play nice.

:lol: :lol: , now you are just fuelling this "already just about out of control" fire! Seems to be what TheHub has become of late.... name calling, personal attacks... funny, it wasn't like this a couple of months ago! :thumbdown:

Ja man, it's coz all the roadies have now done the mass ride of 2011 and now are edgy for the looming winter season, and not knowing what to do now that the race of their year is over is also fueling it. :blink:

remember, use the report button. we cant be everywhere all the time.

Ja man, it's coz all the roadies have now done the mass ride of 2011 and now are edgy for the looming winter season, and not knowing what to do now that the race of their year is over is also fueling it. :blink:

That is probably it... :lol: You taking to the Mountains??? I am off to the Green pastures of Wales (literally) and the high peaks in the Alpine Challenge :clap:

Guest big baby

and in my head I just warned you.

Play nice.

oooooooooh, tell me what I said then.

Tell me which of the 10 commandments I disobeyed

That is probably it... :lol: You taking to the Mountains??? I am off to the Green pastures of Wales (literally) and the high peaks in the Alpine Challenge :clap:

Lucky bugger (for the challenge that is) - the ride looks quite schweet. 4 days is gonna kill your butt! Yeah, I have a few to choose from Bains, Du Toit's, Mitchell's, Helz. Will try two in one day - like bains and mitchell's to Ceres and then ride back. When you going?

Lucky bugger (for the challenge that is) - the ride looks quite schweet. 4 days is gonna kill your butt! Yeah, I have a few to choose from Bains, Du Toit's, Mitchell's, Helz. Will try two in one day - like bains and mitchell's to Ceres and then ride back. When you going?

I know, going to be doing some serious investing in some good padding when I ge there. Fly out on the 9th of July :clap:

That is some NASTY riding.. You are going to be EVEN stronger next season.... shame to all the others trying to suck your wheel :blush: