Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That shot of the Merc garage after quali was disgusting, they lock out the front row but because Bottas took they look like someone died.

Really makes me feel bad f0r the position Bottas has in that team

I think it may be because it would have been Lewis'100th pole.

I agree, it must suck for Bottas though.

Hoping for a safety car?

Makes sense. But it condemned Perez to 4th. Guess he may have ended there no matter what

That is such an awesome track. I love the undulations and the really sharp corners. Really hope it becomes one of the tracks used every year. The helicopter and overhead shots were also so cool on that track.

Would have preferred to see the AM as the safety car, thought they were going to alternate.

For me the final result sucks but it was still a good race with some drivers in weaker cars showing their skills.

Did Kimi have a brain fart? Maybe that's why he just pulled over and went home, surely he could have nursed it back to the pits for a wing change?  

That is such an awesome track. I love the undulations and the really sharp corners. Really hope it becomes one of the tracks used every year. The helicopter and overhead shots were also so cool on that track.

Would have preferred to see the AM as the safety car, thought they were going to alternate.

For me the final result sucks but it was still a good race with some drivers in weaker cars showing their skills.

Did Kimi have a brain fart? Maybe that's why he just pulled over and went home, surely he could have nursed it back to the pits for a wing change?

I think he was going to fast to either make the corner or slow to car enough;to make te corner

But yes the crash into gio was toddler level

The wing was under his front right so he had no steering and no brakes hence why he just went straight on. 

Lets be honest, today showed just how good Lewis is compared to Bottas and even Max. He had to make passes, he could not control the race etc. 

What they should do is just mute Lewis Mic, he is just so annoying on that. "mY tYrES ARe DeAd" -- Sets the fastest laps 3 in a row. 

Alpine showed massive gains, still Ocon keeping it ahead of Nando.

Ferrari are a little, meh at the moment. At least they are not going full Ferarri and only changing 3 tyres etc. 

Aston Martin - Glad they have deep pockets for next year. 

Poor Perez waiting for the safety car that never came...

The wing was under his front right so he had no steering and no brakes hence why he just went straight on. 

Lets be honest, today showed just how good Lewis is compared to Bottas and even Max. He had to make passes, he could not control the race etc. 

What they should do is just mute Lewis Mic, he is just so annoying on that. "mY tYrES ARe DeAd" -- Sets the fastest laps 3 in a row. 

Alpine showed massive gains, still Ocon keeping it ahead of Nando.

Ferrari are a little, meh at the moment. At least they are not going full Ferarri and only changing 3 tyres etc. 

Aston Martin - Glad they have deep pockets for next year. 

Poor Perez waiting for the safety car that never came...

I believe thats just banter for those listening in and it throws them off as they not sure of the condition of his tyres. He does it all the time and has even driven tyres to beyond what they should be. Mind games!

I believe thats just banter for those listening in and it throws them off as they not sure of the condition of his tyres. He does it all the time and has even driven tyres to beyond what they should be. Mind games!

Really wish someone like Max would call him hard on this at a press conference

I had to read that three times before I realized what you actually wrote....

I had to read that three times before I realized what you actually wrote....

If Game Changers is to be believed, Lewis should be 80% harder than the other drivers.

It would be nice if they could find a way of safely enforcing track limits on the track itself. This constant monitoring by the stewards feels disconnected from the action. 

It would be nice if they could find a way of safely enforcing track limits on the track itself. This constant monitoring by the stewards feels disconnected from the action. 

A sprinkling of gravel will do the trick!