Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So... I ended up watching the last race. 

Backing your team-mate into the bunch, hoping that somebody will take him off is seen as fair play nowadays? I was actually sitting there hoping it would backfire so badly and Vettel pass them both! 

Backing your team-mate into the bunch, hoping that somebody will take him off is seen as fair play nowadays? I was actually sitting there hoping it would backfire so badly and Vettel pass them both!

Negative racing indeed

Hope next year will be more competitive

The zealous fans here

What can we expect for 2017?

Agreed. Before the race LH tried to claim the "moral victory", but after disobeying a direct team instruction and potentially placing his own team mate in danger with his tactics I hope that the team grows a pair and discipline him with a stern internal disciplinary procedure. He is definitely not bigger than the team.

How obvious was the tension and animosity between Hamilton and Rosberg after the race!!

The whole season but particularly yesterday...

Don't think it was particularly negative of Hamilton to back Rosberg into the bunch. If he was dropping the pace and Rosberg was unable to pass, then it's fair game.

Don't think it was particularly negative of Hamilton to back Rosberg into the bunch. If he was dropping the pace and Rosberg was unable to pass, then it's fair game.

Just a little bit negative

Not excessively

Disobeying the team orders

Well, we see that every season from some team corner

"I'm in the lead... I'm comfortable where I am..."

Hamilton, playing some racing games with his teammate by backing up 

"I'm in the lead... I'm comfortable where I am..."

Hamilton, playing some racing games with his teammate by backing up 

I'm sure karma will sort him out next season. Senna / Fangio would not have event thought about pulling such a move.

He was racing for the championship. Its was his last option. Rosberg could grow a pair and try to overtake . I dont know why they had to give hamolton instructions, no matter what the outcome mercedes would win both championships anyway

He was racing for the championship. Its was his last option. Rosberg could grow a pair and try to overtake . I dont know why they had to give hamolton instructions, no matter what the outcome mercedes would win both championships anyway

Indeed

Blondie is such a cry baby ????????????????????????

I'm not a Hamilton fan but I have no issue with what he did. Winning is not always about going flat out. It's about beating the competition within a set of given rules. Team orders, whatever, these guys are not at the pinnacle of their chosen sport because they "play nice with others". They are selfish single minded focused warriors. If they weren't, they'd be on the couch with us watching :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk