Formula 1...

'Dale

Some gossip. Max is dating Kelly Piquet. Daughter of Nelson an former girlfriend of kyvat.

Like shumie dating and then marrying H2Fs ex all those years ago.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of press that Daimler are re considering Hamilton for 2021. Russel having a drive has harmed Hamilton in these negotiations. 

What's a million here or there between friends?  He's not even going to feel it, unless the plan is to buy his own private island in the near future ...   :whistling:   :D

Albon to race in DTM this year according to reports

Wow didn't see that coming, I assumed he'd be heavily involved with the main team re simulator work and maybe tests through the year.

Lots of press that Daimler are re considering Hamilton for 2021. Russel having a drive has harmed Hamilton in these negotiations.

. Think it's just hype, maybe with a small chance for next year but I'm very much sure we'll still be seeing Lewis win nearly every damn race this year

Australia has been postponed as of today just FYI

. Think it's just hype, maybe with a small chance for next year but I'm very much sure we'll still be seeing Lewis win nearly every damn race this year

Realistically speaking yes probably true, but I'm hoping as hell that you are completely wrong and at least Red Bull and hopefully Aston Martin also are somewhat competitive.

Its going to be very boring if Mercedes dominates AGAIN.  Got nothing against Bottas (although he's only a mediocre driver imho), Hamilton on the other hand, may he get 'n moerse gat kramp.

Saw that, doesn't bode well for the other races. I am kinda hoping due to the fact that it is/was a street circuit it is harder to control the bubble and the full blown track races can go ahead as planned.

Lewis apparently has 4 demands for his new contract.

Lets hope he stays in his stubborn ways and doesn't budge and Merc flip him the bird so he can go save the planet on his own.

Good thing if his wings get clipped a bit, Both George Russell and remember Nico Rosberg proved he is a good but not a great driver.

Put Max / Vettel / Alonso / Kimi in a Merc next to him, a completely different picture will unfold, imho.

If Lewis cares about his legacy he will drop his demands and get in the car.

If Russel climbs into that Merc and wins the championship it will completely discredit all Lewis's achievements and drag the car to the queen for a hello instead. If he's smart he'll reign in the ego for another year until the rules change.

Edited by Showtime

If Lewis cares about his legacy he will drop his demands and get in the car.

If Russel climbs into that Merc and wins the championship it will completely discredit all Lewis's achievements and drag the car to the queen for a hello instead. If he's smart he'll reign in the ego for another year until the rules change.

I agree, he is wealthy beyond wildest dreams already. Its all ego now.

Fantastic racing driver but all this is tarnishing his record. LEts not forget how he humilated Alonso in his first season and but for a Ron dennis brain fart would have been champion in that season. Lewis is capable. 

I agree, he is wealthy beyond wildest dreams already. Its all ego now.

Fantastic racing driver but all this is tarnishing his record. LEts not forget how he humilated Alonso in his first season and but for a Ron dennis brain fart would have been champion in that season. Lewis is capable.

I agree he is very capable, most likely the fastest driver on the grid. But if someone else wins in that car the fact will be lost.

Not that I like him, but ugh how i wish Britney (Rosberg) didnt puss out when he won his wdc in 2016. He was the thorn in Ham's spine we all needed at this stage...

after roasberg left and Hamilton got his nr2 lapdog in the shape of Bottas...he's just been on autopilot ever since.   :wacko:

Good thing if his wings get clipped a bit, Both George Russell and remember Nico Rosberg proved he is a good but not a great driver.

Put Max / Vettel / Alonso / Kimi in a Merc next to him, a completely different picture will unfold, imho.

Alonso was in a Mclaren next to him and he rode circles around Alonso.