Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There any release date on season 3?

A lot to cover indeed...Valtteri version who knows what, Albon, Tracing Point, Cyril (not Ramaphosa), Vettel, Gasly, Haas, Russell, Hamilton...

Not sure they'll enough episodes to cover all the drama and baggage!

The week before pre season testing starts

The reporting on it is poor as well. Alonso has accident on his bike in Swiz.

He was hit by a car... 

Apparently he has lost teeth and has bruising on the face. 

Swiss News Reports that he has a broken jaw.

Apparently the car was turning into a Supermarket parking lot, and Alonso hit the right side of the car. This indicates that the car was coming from the opposite direction to which Alonso was traveling, and turned in front of Alonso.... probably a Spaghetti muncher Driver....  :whistling:

He’s already back on social media making posts though. He seems fine.

It’l take more than n broken jaw to keep him out of the car anyway haha.

Like when he had that crazy crash in Melbourne 2016 and was coughing up blood with a fractured sternum/bruised lung and was apparently doing pushups in front of the FIA medical staff to prove his fitness to drive the next race...

Like when he had that crazy crash in Melbourne 2016 and was coughing up blood with a fractured sternum/bruised lung and was apparently doing pushups in front of the FIA medical staff to prove his fitness to drive the next race...

Harder than woodpecker lips

/comic sans

Police report indicates that Alonso was cycling past stationary cars when a car coming from the opposite direction turned left in front of him into a shopping parking lot. Damage to right hand side of the car.

Driver of the car must have seen all the stationary cars and thought safe to turn.

Pretty luck if only a broken jaw. But you know how quiet these guys are ahead of racing. Never wanting to show any weakness. (Mark Webber covers his broken leg in a lot of detail in his book and was quite interesting). Let’s hope he’s ready and fit come round 1.

https://www.motorinolimits.com/2021/02/13/incidente-alonso-la-dinamica-secondo-la-polizia-cantonale/

Police report indicates that Alonso was cycling past stationary cars when a car coming from the opposite direction turned left in front of him into a shopping parking lot. Damage to right hand side of the car.

Driver of the car must have seen all the stationary cars and thought safe to turn.

Pretty luck if only a broken jaw. But you know how quiet these guys are ahead of racing. Never wanting to show any weakness. (Mark Webber covers his broken leg in a lot of detail in his book and was quite interesting). Let’s hope he’s ready and fit come round 1.

https://www.motorinolimits.com/2021/02/13/incidente-alonso-la-dinamica-secondo-la-polizia-cantonale/

Very interesting part of the Webber book indeed! That was really a good read and also gives Webber's insider perspective of how things at Red Bull work. Imagine you as a driver winning a race but the garage looks all morbid afterwards because the wrong driver won!

Very interesting part of the Webber book indeed! That was really a good read and also gives Webber's insider perspective of how things at Red Bull work. Imagine you as a driver winning a race but the garage looks all morbid afterwards because the wrong driver won!

Sounds like mclaren 2007, except Ron Dennis openly said about Hamilton in an interview after hungary 2007 incident that “the goal is to beat Alonso now”

Why i personally don’t give too much significance to hamilton equaling alonso in his rookie year.

Yes..imagine the whole garage being in the other driver’s court...

Weber was shafted a few times. He was way more than a second driver imo. He was just at the right place at the wrong time

Pushing to pass the fitness test didn't go too well for Marc Marquez....