Rant - Cape Town Cyclist

Panini

Hey all you Cape Town cyclist!

I have seen about 3 - 4 cyclists over the past three days in the morning in the northern suburbs riding without HELMETS! They have their full cycling kit but no HELMET!

Come on guys - practise what you preach and wear those HELMETS! No HELMET no RIDE!

Edited by Panini

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

while we're on the topic - did you see all those motorists without their seatbelts?

ZOMG! IT MADE ME SO ANGRY!!

no not really - if they want to put themselves in danger, who cares...

Don't think we have that many germans in RSA :blink:

You obviously never been to Somerset West, its little Deutchland here with all the Hans cycling with their HELMUTS, kaki gear and elephant guns.

Hey all you Cape Town cyclist!

I have seen about 3 - 4 cyclist over the past three days in the morning in the northern suburbs riding without HELMUTS! They have their full cycling kit but no HELMUT!

Come on guys - practise what you preach and wear those HELMUTS! No HELMUT no RIDE!

They are also commonly refferred to as organ donors. Same category as the people that ride in the dark without lights. Leave them be. They won't be around for long to irritate you. Promise ;)

They obviously don't want their helmuts to get messed up in case of an accident... I also don't like it if mine gets scratched :thumbup:

They are also commonly refferred to as organ donors. Same category as the people that ride in the dark without lights. Leave them be. They won't be around for long to irritate you. Promise ;)

:lol:

Spare parts in motion

Guest coenie

while we're on the topic - did you see all those motorists without their seatbelts?

+1

OMG... Type "helmut" into google and select Images....

OMG!

OK, I just had to try that. And I am not disappointed.

you right. If they want to be stupid then so be it. Saw a couple of the Ironman guys doing it yesterday in peak hour traffic on The beachfront in Pe with taxis everywhere and just thought to myself how stupid.

But on the other hand when accidents happen to these guys without HELMUTS the non cyclist immediately turn around and say its a Dangerous sport and bla bla and all because of a hand full of guys that dont take the correct precausions