I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Joint development as opposed to rip off but ja, I'd usually default to a scooby over a toyota any day - but a mate got the BRZ the other day and I must say I am impressed. Simple no frills car for having fun - in this application the rear wheel drive trumps the BRZ's AWD I reckon...

Funny enough Toyota has a large controlling share in Subaru. There is talk of an STi version of the BRZ. The current model does not have AWD as far as I know. The car would have been too heavy with AWD fitted with the current motor. AWD does make a huge difference. I have tried on occassion to unsettle my WRX to no avail even in the wet.

• Replies 78.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Beer is cheap in Germany and usually served by pretty blonde girls :thumbup:

375824_10151179975414060_1924194274_n.jpg

22 minutes for a draught? It would be nice to compare that to how many minutes it takes someone to get through one.

And you thought the pic of my hand was vomit inducing?

http://1.1.1.1/bmi/i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/26/article-0-15174062000005DC-600_306x594.jpg

Funny enough Toyota has a large controlling share in Subaru. There is talk of an STi version of the BRZ. The current model does not have AWD as far as I know. The car would have been too heavy with AWD fitted with the current motor. AWD does make a huge difference. I have tried on occassion to unsettle my WRX to no avail even in the wet.

Subaru say that the motor is mounted too low to fit the AWD system to the front wheels. I think the STI motor will only come when sales of the non turbo model start to dip.

As to being a scooby driver - that only happens on weekends when I am allowed to drive the Forester. I actually come from a long history of BMW ownership - 9 since 1987

I am going to test drive the BRZ tomorrow. :clap: :clap:

The Aunty from Murder She Wrote hasn't changed a bit.

I am still suspicious about that aunty. I mean, everywhere she goes, someone meets their end. I reckon she must've had a hand in most if not all of those murders.