• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultimate confidence in lattice structures! I wonder if they issue him with a parachute, just in case something goes wrong?

ja I reckon red bull should sponsor him with one of their wing suit thingies - he must be up for some extreme sport given his proclivity for heights...

Ultimate confidence in lattice structures! I wonder if they issue him with a parachute, just in case something goes wrong?

I just wonder how he takes care of ablutions!

That is one serious long drop!!!!!

ja I reckon red bull should sponsor him with one of their wing suit thingies - he must be up for some extreme sport given his proclivity for heights...

Jeb probably has his eye on this structure already

Road Rage..... Bwahahahaha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtCu34Tq94I

What I always find facinating about that kind of driver is that they're in such a hurry that they absoutely need that 1 extra position in the queue but then have loads of time to slow down and fook aboot.

Is it just me or is the world getting loopy?

What I always find facinating about that kind of driver is that they're in such a hurry that they absoutely need that 1 extra position in the queue but then have loads of time to slow down and fook aboot.

You are not alone...

it is but that was the most magnificent splash.......10 out of 10

that oke in the suv is a proper tjop...actually they both are...cos that other oke could have just let him cut in even though he was cutting in in the first place....i try not let okes like this piss me off

it is but that was the most magnificent splash.......10 out of 10

Could so easily have gone pear shaped if there was a big hole or ditch hidden underneath the water.

edit : typo

that oke in the suv is a proper tjop...actually they both are...cos that other oke could have just let him cut in even though he was cutting in in the first place....i try not let okes like this piss me off

Got to admit :blush: :blush: , see a bit of myself in that sedan driver. I anticipate / look at the road ahead. If another tjop is too lazy / stupid to do the same, he is going to have a real hard time to get in ahead of me. SUV could have slowed down and slotted in behind the sedan, you can see there was enough space.

Edited by Wannabe

Its not worth the effort getting upset......let him in and be done

I feel exactly the same. Its the same with drivers that almost knock you off your bike. They do not have time to slow down and pass safely, but give them a sign and they will stop, looking like they had all the time in the world for you now. Silly world we live in.