• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

that's pretty snaaks, but if that is an accurate reflection of the number of people using the place, then I've just lost my desire to ever go there.

LOL. I think it's just a case of people going there expecting it to be "easy" or tame, cos they see everyone doing it on the interwebs, so seriously ho hard could it *actually* be... 

Then they get there and it's like... Oh. 

Take a couple of days to get acclimatised and work your way up to the big stuff, and then you're having an absolute jol... 

It's also the same guys that did this...

And this

And this

LOL. I think it's just a case of people going there expecting it to be "easy" or tame, cos they see everyone doing it on the interwebs, so seriously ho hard could it *actually* be... 

Then they get there and it's like... Oh. 

Take a couple of days to get acclimatised and work your way up to the big stuff, and then you're having an absolute jol... 

It's also the same guys that did this...

And this

And this

you misunderstood me I think. I was talking about the number of people - as in crowds. I don't do crowds. or queues.

you misunderstood me I think. I was talking about the number of people - as in crowds. I don't do crowds. or queues.

The crowds and queues is what pays for the ski lift and maintaining the trails, making it one of the most sought after "bucket list " place on most MTBérs wishlist.

Some days are probably busier than others, but yeah without the peeps it wouldn't be open in summer.

Its firmly on my bucket list. 

that's pretty snaaks, but if that is an accurate reflection of the number of people using the place, then I've just lost my desire to ever go there.

you gonna blast the rogue riders there too?

everybody gotta start somewhere

*NUMBER* of people. IE it's crowded. Like Canal Walk on payday weekend. IE not lekka/. 

*NUMBER* of people. IE it's crowded. Like Canal Walk on payday weekend. IE not lekka/. 

but you still go to Canal Walk, similarly still go to the Whistler, just not when the noob squad there.

Huh, whats rogue riders got to do with crowds and queues?