• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

People, especially from big cities and developed countries have no comprehension of nature and wild animals. They think of wildlife parks, game reserves etc. as theme parks.

As a guide back in my day, I saw it often. I remember having a Spanish group on game drive, where at a lion sighting, one of the gentlemen asked if he could get off the Land Rover to get a better photograph. Then there is the story I heard of an Asian guest, where on arriving at the main lodge high up on a hillside with an endless view, asked how long it took the staff to plant all the trees.

People, especially from big cities and developed countries have no comprehension of nature and wild animals. They think of wildlife parks, game reserves etc. as theme parks.

As a guide back in my day, I saw it often. I remember having a Spanish group on game drive, where at a lion sighting, one of the gentlemen asked if he could get off the Land Rover to get a better photograph. Then there is the story I heard of an Asian guest, where on arriving at the main lodge high up on a hillside with an endless view, asked how long it took the staff to plant all the trees.

Yeah, they dont have the concept of how strong animals are. Its like they compare a domestic cat to lions, tigers etc. And even so, if they had any sense and realised the amount of power a domestic cat has, then they would stay in their cars.

Yeah, they dont have the concept of how strong animals are. Its like they compare a domestic cat to lions, tigers etc. And even so, if they had any sense and realised the amount of power a domestic cat has, then they would stay in their cars.

Yeah. I sometimes get scared by the look our house cat gets in his eyes when playing with him until he gets pi$$ed off. I have had him jumping on my back clawing me.

Don't know how real that clip was, but I remember a clip where the field guide totally lost it against some German guy and decided to walk off. Mericans and Europeans have no idea what a wild animal can do

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

http://10and5.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/8.-Fusi-Lekhotla-Ha-Mateketa-Lesotho-935x1169.jpg

Fusi Lekhotla and his horse Smart.

my FC blanket might look like that, but i can't pull that awesome vibe off no matter how hard i try!