• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is motivational. Post it in the pics/vids that makes you want to ride thread.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Creepers

"]
[/url]

Edit: Not sure why it's posting so weird

Absolute beast! I want to install some calesthnic bars at my house

With all the time spend telling people he's vegan where does he still find the time to exercise?! 

That and he does crossfit type exercises...

Absolute beast! I want to install some calesthnic bars at my house

There was a thread some time ago about the long term benefit of being healthy, or something like that. Had to do with how hard you push yourself as you got older and did fitter people die younger. I cant remember the exact details.

But you look at this and you ask yourself what the long term damage must be for having such little body fat, such flexibility and the strength to do all that. It cannot be good for you in the long term. That is my excuse anyway.

There was a thread some time ago about the long term benefit of being healthy, or something like that. Had to do with how hard you push yourself as you got older and did fitter people die younger. I cant remember the exact details.

But you look at this and you ask yourself what the long term damage must be for having such little body fat, such flexibility and the strength to do all that. It cannot be good for you in the long term. That is my excuse anyway.

LOL! if done correctly that can only serve to strengthen bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and of course muscles...something that can should be good for you later in life? Going vegan is  a bit much for me tho and i'm not a fan on dipping below 5% body fat.  I see plenty seriously fit ballies at gym. In fact I met an 85 year old plumber the other day, the man didn't look a day over 65!