• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

just out of interest - and i am not trying to be patchelicious argumentative: I walk into my lounge. there are 2 guys helping themselves to my TV and hifi. they are both unarmed but substantially bigger than me. I have my firearm on me but have not drawn it yet. what would the correct / acceptible response be?

They don't need weapons in order for you to be fearful for your life...

They don't need weapons in order for you to be fearful for your life...

good point but does the law see it that way? again asking out of interest

Edited by forkie

good point but does the law see it that way? again asking out of interest

Not sure on the legal side, but if they don't have a firearm, and you have a firearm drawn and they STILL attack you, well then thats Darwinisn right there.

Not sure on the legal side, but if they don't have a firearm, and you have a firearm drawn and they STILL attack you, well then thats Darwinisn right there.

what if they dont attack you but also just carry on helping themselves to your possessions? seeing that they know you cant do anything about it?

Wonder what happened to that cyclist at Giba Gorge a while ago that took out 2 wannabe bikejakkers with a penknife? AFAIK they got what was coming to them but the cyclist was charged, hopefully dropped shortly thereafter!

Edited by MphatiPyga

what if they dont attack you but also just carry on helping themselves to your possessions? seeing that they know you cant do anything about it?

Shoot them in the legs?

Well if you dont shoot them, then its not really Darwinism in the true sense.

Shoot them in the legs?

Well not to be forkie pedantic, what if you shoot them in the leg and hit an artery and they bleed out?

We can what if all day....