• Crankset: FSA SL-K Crankset
  • Bottom bracket: FSA SL-K
  • Pedals: Custom Shimano XT T780 / Hope F20 flats
  • Front wheel: Vision Metron T42 Carbon, Hope Pro III Disc Hubs
  • Rear wheel: Vision Metron T42 Carbon, Hope Pro III Disc Hubs
  • Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000-S, 700x25m
  • Saddle: Prologo Nago Evo TR Saddle
  • Seatpost: FSA K-Force
  • Bottle cages: FSA K-Force (full of Red Bull, apparently)

http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.com/images/news/2013/12/10/1386694624962-6t734b24lxgu-670-80.jpg

read more @ http://www.bikeradar...-2-video-39275/

Edited by Jaguar Shark

it's pretty. I like the leather touches.

but i can just imagine a credit card melting crying after purchasing one of these

Fixed

The Skeptic's Horoscope

For Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, and Sagittarius:

The coming year is likely to present challenges; these trials are when your true character will show. Trusted friends can provide assistance in particularly pressing situations. Make use of the skills you have to compensate for ones you lack. Your reputation in the future depends on your honesty and integrity this year. Monetary investments will prove risky; inform yourself as much as possible. On the positive side, your chances of winning the lottery have never been greater!

The Skeptic's Horoscope

For Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, and Sagittarius:

The coming year is likely to present challenges; these trials are when your true character will show. Trusted friends can provide assistance in particularly pressing situations. Make use of the skills you have to compensate for ones you lack. Your reputation in the future depends on your honesty and integrity this year. Monetary investments will prove risky; inform yourself as much as possible. On the positive side, your chances of winning the lottery have never been greater!

post-2696-0-15829500-1386874607_thumb.jpg

Sign language? Was this the part where Obama was talking about terrorists?

No matter what, the guy had big big brass ones. To fake it like that, and then pull this. The man has style and class, I would have burst out laughing. I mean not a smile on his face at all.

according to the media this oke has been used previously by the ANC. So the question arise: Do deaf people really support the ANC if nobody picked this up previously?And the answer is: NoAnd you may ask why: 'Cause deaf people can see the truth...

probably old news now... some people simply have way too much time on their hands...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HhabgvIIXik

This might be old news as well,

Martyn Ashton hes been paralysis from the waist down, That's why you have Danny and Chris joined the video. Martyn was injured at a show on the 1st of September when he fell backwards of a 3m high ramp or stage. He was midway though the shooting of this video.....

Martyn Ashton hes been paralysis from the waist down, That's why you have Danny and Chris joined the video. Martyn was injured at a show on the 1st of September when he fell backwards of a 3m high ramp or stage. He was midway though the shooting of this video.....

post-523-0-68219400-1386917421_thumb.jpg

I tried to get an update on Ashton's condition a while back, but the google is weak in this one. Any link possibly?

Edit: Sorry, just saw the link.

Edited by Tumbleweed

Frivolous political parties around the world and their campaign promises:

• Denmark’s Union of Conscientiously Work-Shy Elements promised tailwinds on all cycle paths.
  • Hungary’s Two-Tailed Dog Party promised eternal life, world peace, one work day per week, two sunsets a day, smaller gravitation, and low taxes.
  • Sweden’s Donald Duck Party promised wider sidewalks and “free alcohol to the people.”
  • England’s Death, Dungeons and Taxes Party promised the reintroduction of hanging, the annexation of France, and the reduction of the school leaving age to 9.
  • America’s Guns and Dope Party would replace one-third of Congress with ostriches.

And Poland, Russia, Ukraine and Belarus all have Beer Lovers’ Parties.