I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

how does the do that handlebar spin thingy without getting his cables all twisted?

The first bike looks like a slopestyle bike with no brakes. Or its a mechanical disc or shifter that one sees for the rear, so no doubt there is a gyro fitted.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Naa, he is using this

p4pb7405670.jpg

lots of the DJ and Slope dudes don't use the fancy Gyro tech. They roll with only a rear anchor that has a real long hose that wraps around the head tube. My dj is the same. Works a treat. My barspin game ain't quite there yet.

nice....how many on the rear?

My SS has a bmx type screw on rear freehub/cog thingamjig ....smallest I have found at lbs's is a 16t

Sadly that's not my bike. But as far as I know they go as small as 12t for street or park. I think the majority of the dirt blokes run 16t which is just enough to keep speed between the jumps(dj lines are generally sloped or have a large roll in). In park or street you need to be able to put down some power and accelerate in small bursts because the terrain is flat.

Bike Repair Depot. Beijing, China.

http://elpaissemanal.elpais.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/jpg/01/17_16/2119-DOC-primerplano02-980x600.jpg