• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

The real legend, nothing compares!

I watched Bohemian Rhapsody a while back. Mainly because I knew the soundtrack would be the business, and I really like Rami Malek. 

Don't know if it was just me but I found the movie very sad. Good, but I was finished by the end of it.

I watched Bohemian Rhapsody a while back. Mainly because I knew the soundtrack would be the business, and I really like Rami Malek. 

Don't know if it was just me but I found the movie very sad. Good, but I was finished by the end of it.

I have not watched it yet .... was and am waiting for the perfect time to watch it ... was supposed to watch it with my eldest son, but the bloody chop watched it without me!

https://youtu.be/g2c1_ptX1DY

With frikken Brian May standing there!

Would love to know the thoughts and emotions Brian May felt while watching this!

actually no.. that is/was just ok .... 

I just listened to both this bloke, and the kids again. Only listened, headphones on, vid minimized to the taskbar.

The kids win hands down. They properly rocked my socks off. Marc Martel was just a bit "bleh" in my opinion.

And again, that female lead!!!! Oh my greatness, she is going to be bursting out in the music scene in a big way if she plays her cards right. I literally got chills, and that just about never happens.

Cringe-worthy choreography aside.. There are some legit goosebumps moments in there, especially that female Freddie.

Without knowing though it reminded me what an amazing talent the real Freddie Mercury was. Love Queen.

Those vocals were super tight for a highschool choir and I think the choreography is very fitting for a 80's song.

that was on the first day of shooting!! can you imagine how nervous rami must have been!

Looking at the 2 together, I now think he did an even better job that the great job I thought he did when I watched the movie! :thumbup: