I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

If you ever saw that movie 'Body of Evidence'you wouldn't have to think... How she didn't win an Oscar, i' ll never know

I have seen it, many many times, and certain parts even more times.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't they have radars etc to help them seeing what's going on around them? Ai toggie [emoji33]

Keep the rubber on the gravel!

Wow that looks bad. From where the damage is, it looks like they were in a crossing situation, with the freighter coming from starboard. If that is so, the destroyer would have been the give-way vessel, and should have made an early and obvious turn to starboard to pass behind the freighter.

Indeed - "Red over Red means the Captain’s Dead, and Red Over Green is a Sailing Machine. The most important rule: IF IT’S GREY STAY AWAY!"

The gcaptain.com website reports that the freighter was doing around 18 knots when it struck the navy vessel. Big fish eat little fish.

My Pa is so sterk, hy skeur n bladsy uit Facebook uit.

My pa wa s al op Mars, dis hoekom daar geen lewe meer is nie.

My pa kan jou verwurg met n cordless

Die skape op my pa se plaas, is die soort wat vir ons staalwol gee.

My pa kan Braille praat.

As my pa ‘n boemerang gooi, durf dit nie terugkom nie.

My pa sal nooit n hartaanval kry nie, sy hart sal nie waag om hom aan te val nie.

My pa kan van n tiekkieboks af 'n whatsapp stuur

Toe Alexander Graham Bell die telefoon uitgevind het, was daar al 3 missed calls van my pa af.

Die Vredefort krater is nie deur n meteoriet gemaak nie, dit was toe my pa sy voet neergesit het.

Wanneer my pa melk op sy rice crispies gooi, bly hulle doodstil.

Die eerste ding wat my pa doen as hy by die Indiese oseaan uitkom, is om gou 2 lengtes te swem.

Keep the rubber on the gravel!

.....ok....they never saw that Moerse vessel coming......or were they trying to be manne being a combat vessel and expecting the merchant vessel to back off?

Next week all the pirate vessels will be trying to ram the various navy's off the African east cost :P

Seven sailors drowned when the berthing compartment was flooded. Most of the damage was done below deck due to the freighters bulbous bow with multiple compartments flooded.

Source

Seven sailors drowned when the berthing compartment was flooded. Most of the damage was done below deck due to the freighters bulbous bow with multiple compartments flooded.

Source

very sad