• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

...anyhow, just wanted to know if you have any racy/saucy pictures you'd like to share while Slowbee is busy...???

Happy weekend guys.

Heres something racy to get you going  :clap:  :devil: just use your imagination .

Varsbaby-Ultra-thin-font-b-transparent-b

Julexy-font-b-Sexy-b-font-Thong-lady-pus

I have a few minutes.

123goat, I dont know you from a bar of soap, apart from the way you to conduct yourself on here. You come across as smart, well informed and generally an ok guy. Your contributions on other threads are reasonable.

So why on earth would you want to try and get yourself banned? All you have to do is never log onto The Hub again. You can impose a self ban. But I really just want to know why you feel the need to always push on this particular thread.

post-113387-0-85916600-1505468568_thumb.gif

I'm quite sure baiting is also against the forum guidelines. Stop lying about what went on here.

Lekker few days in detention for "pushing the boundries" as you put it, but what of baiting(by a Mod) to which I replied? That was quickly deleted, gone, never to be discussed.. Abuse of your(both) authority, me thinks.

So let me get this straight, you got suspended for a week.

Spend 7 days in the hole, and the first thing you do is come and complain about it?

It's like you're kicking your own ass. Take your warning like a man and move on.

So let me get this straight, you got suspended for a week.

Spend 7 days in the hole, and the first thing you do is come and complain about it?

It's like you're kicking your own ass. Take your warning like a man and move on.

No complaint. Just sharing the truth about the events in the lead up. Thanks for your input. Moving on. Edited by 123goat

No complaint. Just sharing the truth about the events in the lead up. Thanks for your input. Moving on.

and there I was about to buy some popcorn

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/bicycles-not-the-answer-for-scholar-transport-issues-equal-education-20170915

Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.  It is however sad that the advocacy group actually has a point.  A Bicycle scheme needs to include bike maintenance and repair and a supply of spares.  (But so does a school bus).  What is even more worrying is the incidents of theft and sexual assault on school children in the rural setting.  South Africa is rotten to the core at all levels. :cursing: :angry:

He is just a bully who thinks he can do as he likes. I can almost guarantee you had there been a hefty Nigerian instead of a pensioner in the Rover things would have been different, its easy to intimidate the weak and vulnerable.

I hear he was suspended from his job, but it also seems there is a determined effort to do a "Bell Pottinger" on him, and to force his business associates, suppliers and customers like Porche SA to remove themselves from this toxic entity and by implication drive him out of business.

I say good, its unlikely the courts will do much if it even goes that far, but the public in SA smells blood, and buoyed by recent successes like at BP and KPMG they are creating a voice to force associates to distance themselves and leave this scum to stew.

When he cant pay his premium and they repo his Porsche maybe then he will learn that you cannot behave like an animal anymore.    

Edited by GrumpyOldGuy

He is just a bully who thinks he can do as he likes. I can almost guarantee you had there been a hefty Nigerian instead of a pensioner in the Rover things would have been different, its easy to intimidate the weak and vulnerable.

I hear he was suspended from his job, but it also seems there is a determined effort to do a "Bell Pottinger" on him, and to force his business associates, suppliers and customers like Porche SA to remove themselves from this toxic entity and by implication drive him out of business.

I say good, its unlikely the courts will do much if it even goes that far, but the public in SA smells blood, and buoyed by recent successes like at BP and KPMG they are creating a voice to force associates to distance themselves and leave this scum to stew.

When he cant pay his premium and they repo his Porsche maybe then he will learn that you cannot behave like an animal anymore.    

Interestingly enough, the video footage is all we have to go on.  What happened prior to the clip is unknown.  Based on this caveat, some interesting things are worth noting.  Firstly, both he and his passenger were aggressive and abusive towards the driver of the other car.  Secondly, the he assaulted the driver and at least one innocent bystander in the video clip.  Thirdly, he made NO ATTEMPT what so ever to civilly engage the other driver to exchange details and drive together to report the accident at the police station.  Fourthly, he effectively fled the scene of the accident and possibly various crimes.

To add to this after he realised that he was caught on social media he laid counter chargers against the other driver, such as "inciting public violence" ext.

I think that you do not "JUST" become a 70 year old in a range rover.  I think that if the 70 year old lawyers up (Which it seems he does not have to do because of the social media backlash), this "Mr I drive a Porsche" is going to need more that his annual income to make right.

I suppose he can pull a "Zuma" and postpone the case for an eternity.