• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

The study, published in a British journal, Injury Prevention, will revive memories of the "Twinkie Defence", a US legal landmark in which a killer successfully argued that his behaviour had been swayed by eating junk food.

The defendant in this case, Dan White, had been charged with homicide. His lawyer's successful pleading led to conviction of a lesser charge, of voluntary manslaughter.

Several studies elsewhere have established a link between very high sugar consumption and lack of social bonding or irritable and anti-social behaviour.

Some diet research has also pointed the finger at the lack of micro-nutrients as a source of aggression, but this work is still in its early stages.

:o

so basically what you saying these studies say that if you eat junk... your habits become junk too.

you are what you eat

Awesome artwork by Marco Calcinaro:

Notice the attention to detail - blurred hand.

http://maxcdn.thedesigninspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Marco-Calcinaro-001.jpg

The new STAR. This picture that will haunt her for the rest of her life:

Make-up and hair style . . . $500

New dress for the show . . . $700

Giant stuffed bear . . . $300

Not knowing how to hold the bear with a microphone in her hand ........ PRICELESS!!!!

post-24908-0-71371400-1319545722.jpg

The study, published in a British journal, Injury Prevention, will revive memories of the "Twinkie Defence", a US legal landmark in which a killer successfully argued that his behaviour had been swayed by eating junk food.

:o

This is true. Whenever my kids used to go to Mcdonalds and did not bring back any change, I felt like committing a murder.

Awesome artwork by Marco Calcinaro:

Notice the attention to detail - blurred hand.

http://maxcdn.thedesigninspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Marco-Calcinaro-001.jpg

Amy Winehouse?

That's because today is the end of the world ... AGAIN!

Camping, who suffered a mild stroke three weeks after his prediction failed to materialize in May, still spreads the word through his Family Radio International website. God's judgment and salvation were completed on May 21, Camping says in a message explaining the mix-up in his biblical math.

"Thus we can be sure that the whole world, with the exception of those who are presently saved (the elect), are under the judgment of God, and will be annihilated together with the whole physical world on October 21," he says on the website.

Ur. Bugger. Sorry, missed that one. Anybody got another date I can scribble in?

This phone diary thing just doesn't work.

EDIT: Who was stroking him? <_<

Edited by The Drongo