• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Morph said:

image.png.17fd6628c455a677c4f63706c2438534.png

science actually.

Used to go see him in person every tuesday evening, along with about 50 other schoolkids from the surrounding areas.

6 hours ago, Hairy said:

Actually pretty cool tech ... can see some track cyclists or time trail riders doing this.

This was first done as far back as 2010 with a polymer spray product, that can be combined with both synthetic and natural fibres, called Fabrican (edit: ...that feels somewhat like felt).  I only know 'cos this same product was used a few years ago on my then-GF at a friend's SA Fashion Week show.  It lasted at least several hours that evening.

Edited by justinafrika

10 hours ago, justinafrika said:

................ It lasted at least several hours that evening.

😁😁😁 

12 hours ago, justinafrika said:

This was first done as far back as 2010 with a polymer spray product, that can be combined with both synthetic and natural fibres, called Fabrican (edit: ...that feels somewhat like felt).  I only know 'cos this same product was used a few years ago on my then-GF at a friend's SA Fashion Week show.  It lasted at least several hours that evening.

I am sure it did last "7hrs"

When you fall asleep while working late at night, and are dreaming you are working on your bike, the you wake up reaching out for the tool you were expecting to use on the bike. 

Fact, just happened to me right now