• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Winslut is the second hottest kate alive. Take that back.

No no no......seriously absolutely no!!!!! :cursing:

No Kate is hotter than this one!!!!!

post-6166-0-96510200-1337323531.jpg

post-6166-0-38317700-1337323564.jpg

post-6166-0-94303100-1337323620.jpg

Oops...just re-read the fact that you said "second hottest:....so you must've meant this to be the hottest :thumbup:

Edited by DaLoCo

LOOK AFTER YOUR WIFE.....

A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting on the patio, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn.

Cheryl from next door saw us and was so upset that she came over and yelled at me, "You lazy sod! Sitting there drinking beer while your poor wife pushes that ancient lawn mower around! Get up and give her a break!"

I thought 'Women!' Took another swig from my stubby, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my sunnies, stared directly at this nosey cow and told her in no uncertain terms to mind her own business. I told her my wife had green fingers and that she really enjoyed gardening.

But after a few days I felt really bad, so I went out and bought her a ride-on mower -just to show my sensitive side. I'm really proud of the deal I got and also very proud that my wife can now sit down while mowing the lawn. Yes guys, we should take good care of our wives... Then maybe they'll take good care of us.

I've attached a picture below...hope it comes through OK

I KNOW - I'M TOO BLOODY SOFT WITH HER. SHE'LL PROBABLY WANT GEARS ON IT NEXT!!

No no no......seriously absolutely no!!!!! :cursing:

No Kate is hotter than this one!!!!!

post-6166-0-96510200-1337323531.jpg

post-6166-0-38317700-1337323564.jpg

post-6166-0-94303100-1337323620.jpg

Oops...just re-read the fact that you said "second hottest:....so you must've meant this to be the hottest :thumbup:

I agree 1000%

Yeah, she does, it's awesome! Didn't really like her in the sinking ship film (to be fair, the one and only time I almost saw it, I was pretty much distracted by the blonde wearing a shirt and nothing else lying next to me - under me, on top of me) but, lately she's become a bit of alright...

Kate or the Blonde...?