• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

From single speed to battery powered, eish...

Those bikes were designed for city riding and commuting in mind, you don't want to know what we put them through :thumbup:

Stunning little bike. Had the privilege of riding one. Bit small for me (and I'm not what you would consider BIG (1.81 m - 82kg)), riding position very aggressive and cramped.

Performs very well, and handles really good (reason for cramped riding style)

Call me crazy, but I'd rather settle for the Yammie TZR250 3XY (the GP replica with the exhaust exiting from the back of the heads, with the Carbs infront)

Had one many moons ago, and that was a stunner, looks and performance wise. Never got to "test" it against the 'Prilla, as it only got released after I sold my TZR.

a mate of mine had the RD350. Damn, that thing went! Before that, though, he had a Kawa KR 250 2 stroke. Tandem twin. OMFS. That thing made the 350 look stupid, and it only ran on one cylinder at the beginning. Which is kinda strange, seeing as KAWA rated it as having less power than the Yam. But it definitely had more power.

Those bikes were designed for city riding and commuting in mind, you don't want to know what we put them through :thumbup:

Come on, be a sport, show and tell!

Electric bikes are taking off in popularity here, much more so than the 29er

Other day i nearly got my ass kicked by 2 ou toppies on battery powered mtb's who did not want to let me overtake them, luckily they took the left fork and i was going right....

Rule #200 mate....