Are you going to vote on Wednesday?

Big H*

186 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to vote on Wednesday?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, also voted early, around 7.45am had a nice breakfast afterwards now considering a movie.

Must say it was fairly quick, about a 10 minute wait in the line to get in and in 10 minutes I was out again, but driving past the station just now I see the line is at least 45 minutes long now.

Done and dusted and may all the hatred and drivel practised by some be buried at sea and this great country proceed forward for the good of all its citizens including you and me

Voted. The stations are quiet in Magalies. Now its time to go for a lazy ride, perfect day, blue skies and warm winter sun (and so far, touch wood, no wind!).

Ya, did an about turn on voting this eve since I woke up early, decided to go vote instead. Pretty quick and efficient :thumbup:

Ya, did an about turn on voting this eve since I woke up early, decided to go vote instead. Pretty quick and efficient :thumbup:

Good on ya. :thumbup:

Just returned from a latish start ride. Having a breakfast at home, and then off to vote. Cycling past the voting station on my way home I saw the line was not too long.

Hope I wasnt the only one who went to vote dressed in a helmet and cleats, covered with a little mud! :rolleyes:

Made my: X

Feel really good about myself. Done two good things today.

Done and dusted and may all the hatred and drivel practised by some be buried at sea and this great country proceed forward for the good of all its citizens including you and me

Nice post, man!

I drove past on my way home at 1pm and it was pretty busy, had my cycling gear and groceries in the car so didn't want to stop. I am hoping it will be a bit quieter when I try just now.

Voting at my polling station in Snor-City was literally aboout as painful as taking a sip of water.

Parked, voted and exited the premises in 2mins flat...

Big up to everyone who pulled it off.

just voted on this Poll: Are you going to vote on Wednesday? topic :clap: , did the X one this morning, alot of early risers as there were a queue at 7am already 30min later out the door...

This corrupt government has given me the right to vote, to stay where I choose, to educate my kids where I want to, has tarred all the streets in Soweto,has given me the right to go where and when I want to, and many more options I ever had under the old government. I am the first to admit that they are corrupt, yet they still get my vote, show me what the DA has done for my people, In the lovely Cape the two squatter camps ae getting bigger by the day, why?

Mallo

I think a correction is fitting here. You quickly forget history. It is not the corrupt ANC government that gave you all that. It were the whites that thought and hoped that the future will be better for all and voted YES to end apartheid in 1992 that gave you all that. The ANC piggy backed on that goodwill all the years.

Question fr Mallo:

What's your opinion on a good, strong oposition to the ruling party?

Does that party HAVE to be black?

or rather any principaled, above board party, regardless of the racial make-up of such a party?

Personally, I'd like to see a spit in the ANC to divide their powers so that a strong oposition can keep them on their toes & accountable for their actions /non tions.

Pity that COPE was a stillborn concept....

A need a multiparty democracy - it's the ONLY route for a successful future.

Waiting 30 minutes already to get scanned, got to the front of that queue and now the scanner is broken. If "my people" were running the show they would have a spare scanner

Just voted.

5 minutes from start to finish.

To everyone that hasn't voted yet, there's still an hour and a half, please make the effort, every vote counts.