Anatomic - Rant

An3

A friend and I both picked up similar quality issues with expensive Anatomic Bib Shorts.

I've sent two emails to the addresses found on Anatomic's website.

'anatomic@cycling-sa.co.za'

'louis@anatomic.co.za'

A week later (after first email) and NO reply. Does anybody have other contact details for Anatomic?

I would like to sort my issue out.

:thumbdown:

Edited by An3

try the web site http://www.weardirect.co.za/anatomic-homepage/ for more detail or go to the shop on Beyers Naude near North Cliff corner JHB. Folks there are very nice and always very helpful. Email should NEVER be your preferred means of communication and you should NOT expect a reply to email. Pick up the phone and call the dudes or go back to the shop you bought the kit from or go see Anatomic dudes in person. They are a pro business and provide guarantees for their product. Just follow the normal procedure. :thumbup: just dont use email YUK.

Hi,

I have always tried to use their products, I think they are good. The only problem that I have had lately are the inconsistancy with their sizes.

Have a great day

Sarge

try the web site http://www.weardirec...tomic-homepage/ for more detail or go to the shop on Beyers Naude near North Cliff corner JHB. Folks there are very nice and always very helpful. Email should NEVER be your preferred means of communication and you should NOT expect a reply to email. Pick up the phone and call the dudes or go back to the shop you bought the kit from or go see Anatomic dudes in person. They are a pro business and provide guarantees for their product. Just follow the normal procedure. :thumbup: just dont use email YUK.

I think in 2011 if you cannot reply to an email within max 24hrs, you have limited time in the business world!

I have always tried to use their products, I think they are good. The only problem that I have had lately are the inconsistancy with their sizes.

and prices.... i bought a bib for R285 from them had it delivered to me and everything, about 3 weeks later i planned to order myself some more coz i was happy with the bib, and the prices were pushed up to R495

and prices.... i bought a bib for R285 from them had it delivered to me and everything, about 3 weeks later i planned to order myself some more coz i was happy with the bib, and the prices were pushed up to R495

I had the exact same experience as you.

Bought a pair of shorts last year just after the 94.7 and I paid R280 (or so), went back at the end of January this year and they were R 490 (or so).

I asked the guy why the exact same pair of shorts and increased in price so drastically and was told that they had introduced an entry level pair of shorts with a Coolmax shammy.

Wish them well and walked out.

Got onto the inter webs and brought kit in from over the seas.

The local guys need to catch a wake up - IMO.

Try giving Jannie a call on 011-888 1590 he's the sales rep for cyclone and from what i understand cyclone and anatomic are run by the same company?. he's based in JHB. I bought cyclone cycling tops (15) from him for our club and got really good service from him.

Thank you all for the responses. Attie from Anatomic contacted me today.

Looks like my issue will be resolved. :thumbup:

Mini-hijack

I must say, I am happy with the quality of all the Anatomic Cyclelab club kit I have as well as the extras I bought direct from Anatomic.

Also, I must have a comfy saddle because last weekend it took me 6:57 to cycle 172km and I was 100% comfortable. Maybe if I start spending much longer in the saddle I will need to look at getting Assos ;)

try the web site http://www.weardirec...tomic-homepage/ for more detail or go to the shop on Beyers Naude near North Cliff corner JHB. Folks there are very nice and always very helpful. Email should NEVER be your preferred means of communication and you should NOT expect a reply to email. Pick up the phone and call the dudes or go back to the shop you bought the kit from or go see Anatomic dudes in person. They are a pro business and provide guarantees for their product. Just follow the normal procedure. :thumbup: just dont use email YUK.

Why on earth not? eMail is the most widely used form of communication on the planet amd has both speed and traceability as it's attributes. Its the perfect medium for communication of the sort described by the OP - if only to set up a meeting or telephone call. If you're going to run an effective business in 2011 you need to respond to emails.